We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to own the product strategy, while creating strong partnerships with key stakeholders. You will own and maintain the product roadmap, including a prioritization framework that aligns with our customer and business goals. You are not a stranger to innovation and possess expert skills needed to translate market needs into value. You will demonstrate a great ability to abstract needs from our customers into repeatable requirements that serve multiple use cases. You will work closely with the executive team to lay the foundation of growth at HANDLE Global.
About HANDLE Global
HANDLE Global is a healthcare supply chain analytics and solutions platform. We work with the Federal Government and private sector to tackle the most challenging problems. Our team is led by former provider, manufacturer, and technology executives and we are leading efforts to redefine the healthcare supply chain as it changes in real time. We are purpose driven and want to make an impact (a big one) in the world.
- Must have 5+ years of Product Management excellence
- Experience with software solutions that provide personalization for varying customer types
- Must be comfortable with communicating ideas clearly to senior executives internally and at the client.
- Must be comfortable in Sales conversations with business and technical stakeholders
- Strong technology and business acumen
- Superior communication skills, presentation skills and executive presence
- BBA/BS required, MBA preferred
- Experience with SaaS and/or cloud-based solutions
- Highly self-motivated with an appetite for a startup environment that is evolving rapidly
- Strong ability to understand complex solutions and technology
- Keen ability to identify UX improvements and collaborate in a UX design process
- Superior ability to evaluate, prioritize, and communicate requirements and feature roadmaps
- Demonstrated understanding of product lifecycle management, whole product strategies, and go-to-market strategies
- Strong project management skills and self-discipline to execute with high quality
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities
- Local or regional to Louisville, KY preferred (remote will be considered with up to 25% travel assumed)
- Partnering with engineering, design, customers, and stakeholders to define business needs, requirements, and feature roadmaps
- Building business cases for investing in new platform features
- Being a product champion by analyzing external market trends, competition, opportunities that impact the user and capabilities of the platform
- Authoring and prioritizing requirements, use cases, and stories, and work closely with engineering during execution to ensure the product is built as envisioned
- Working closely with UX designers to define the interaction experience for end-users where applicable
- Driving the cadence and process of prioritizing features, releases, and roadmap
- Educating and training internal stakeholders on the product
- Communicating product roadmap and changes to stakeholders
- Partnering with outbound marketing to communicate changes to customers and developing Product Marketing and Sales enablement materials
- Defining KPI metrics by which the product’s value will be measured
- Defining performance and hypothesis testing strategies for the product
- Email cover letters and resumes to Sara Zalowitz (email@example.com)
HANDLE Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HANDLE Global does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
HANDLE Global is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please: no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at HANDLE Global via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of HANDLE Global. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by HANDLE Global as a result of the referral or through other means.