We are a fintech startup, working in an area ripe for disruption: accounting and bookkeeping. CANDIS uses Artificial Intelligence to automate tedious financial processes (think: collecting invoices, data entry, pre-account assignment, and payments) for small and medium-sized companies. We use Machine Learning to automate accounting processes, automate accounting workflows, and empower companies with real-time data and insights to make better financial decisions.
We live by one simple phrase: YES WE CANDIS!
YES: Positive Thinking & Persistence – “Optimists find solutions, pessimists find problems.” And we know: there is always a solution.
WE: Collaboration & Humanity – The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We act as a company, but respect each individual. We are empathetic and humble.
CAN: Learning & Improving – “Try. Learn. Improve.” We accept that we do not know everything and act fast to become better.
DIS: Focus & Ownership – We execute with clear focus and make sure that tasks are delivered.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an experienced and creative UX Designer to join our team! Our outstanding user experience is something that sets CANDIS apart from the competition. We’re looking for a designer who is excited to work in a fast-paced, highly creative environment where you’ll have a high level of impact on our success as a company. You will lead the effort to design and craft exceptional user experiences and interfaces.
At your core, you are a creative visionary with a high degree of empathy and a good understanding of people in all their glorious shapes and forms. You have a hands-on mentality and a sense of ownership over the success of our features.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer
- Experience with Visual, Interaction, and Service Design
- A passion for user research and solid understanding of UX discovery and delivery
- Knowledge of wireframing tools
- Up-to-date knowledge of design system tools such as Figma and basic knowledge of prototyping tools.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills in both English and German
Nice to Have:
- Prototyping, Motion, and Illustrative skills
- Experience in the world of accounting and finance
- Personal experience with growth in a SaaS company
- Experience translating Jobs-to-be-Done (JTBD) Framework into user flows
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you!
Feel free to contact us via e-mail, give us a call, or send a pigeon our way. (Please include a link or a PDF of your visual design portfolio!)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you. 🙂