At Tymit our mission is to reinvent the credit card to make it honest, safe, and more transparent to achieve more peace of mind when managing your finances. To prove this to our users, we have built an elegant and intuitive app linked to a credit card designed to achieve better financial well-being and control like never before.
A credit card from a tech company, not a Bank. Fintech credit makes up only a tiny fraction of overall credit. Still, it is growing rapidly, and Tymit will be at the forefront of the digital disruption in the credit card world.
Based in the UK, Spain, and Greece, our talented and growing team is committed to creating a diverse and fun work environment putting the user at the center of every decision we make. At Tymit, we have a mantra. Customers are first because that’s what drives us and our growth, and we’ll continue catering to them that way.
We are small, but we think big. 🦄🦄 Do you want to join us?
We are looking for a Growth Product Manager who will be at the center of a new exciting product we are building at Tymit. You will be focused on defining and optimizing the initial experience users have with our product, optimizing our onboarding flows, improving our new user experience, and identifying the next set of new features that our users love. You’ll be a vocal advocate for our users, continually pushing for quality and innovation.
You’ll work closely with engineers, designers, data, marketing and operations, building and deploying the technology that powers the future of consumer lending. We are looking for someone who is a real problem-solver at heart. Our ideal candidate has a high analytical drive and ability to deliver on KPIs while applying new technologies to solve customer problems in a user-centric way.
If you have a passion for fintech and want to help people achieve financial wellness, keep on reading.
During your time at Tymit you will
- Define and lead the vision, strategy, and roadmap to drive user growth for Tymit.
- Design experiments, tactics, and timeline for initiative required to drive user growth, capturing insights from growth experiments, and communicate them to the broader team.
- Work with cross-functional teams to move a proposition from an initial concept through the various stages to deliver and launch.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research to identify opportunities and prioritize the Growth Product roadmap.
- Establish critical metrics for Growth Product Initiatives.
- Create dashboards and metrics to monitor progress, highlight insight, and suggest opportunities.
- Become an acknowledged expert on our users, their issues, pains, desires, and both rational and emotional behaviors by using your analytical skills to support the evolution of Tymit´s product roadmap.
- Collaborate with other PMs to tackle big, ambitious projects that span the entire Product Development organization.
- Partner with the Marketing and Analytics teams to personalize our acquisition flow and optimize our attribution framework.
- Share results and learning with the company fostering a growth culture.
- Collaborate inside and outside of Tymit to identify and investigate trends strategically relevant to our product offering.
- Refine and improve the product, using a range of best practice techniques and emerging technologies with a focus on delivering a product that offers a differentiated and unique, quality user experience.
What you will bring along
- You bring 5+ years of experience in a tech company or start-up environment, building and bringing products to market.
- You have got your hands dirty shipping features across various platforms (iOS, Android, and Web).
- You have a track record of developing, executing, and testing different growth experiments that can significantly impact critical growth metrics.
- You are great at using data to form a hypothesis and defining metrics to identify and explain growth opportunities.
- You have a true delivery mindset with demonstrable experience of increasing velocity and engagement within your team and different stakeholders.
- You have excellent storytelling capabilities, bringing research findings to life creatively, utilizing excellent data visualization tools (storyboards, user flows, journey maps).
- You are an inspiring, engaging communicator with naturally high EQ, able to set a vision and bring people together.
- You have empathy and passion for understanding people and why they do the things they do and in the way they do.
- You are comfortable working at a very fast pace, thrive in ambiguity, and embrace the scrappiness of an early-stage start-up environment.
- You have a strong desire to contribute to the success of Tymit’s growth plans.
- You have entrepreneurial DNA with the desire to solve problems while wanting to inspire and share your knowledge and passion for shipping best in class products and FinTech.
Compensation & Perks
💰 The salary range of this role is £ 50,000 – £ 60,000 per annum depending on experience.
📈 Stock options.
🏝 25 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays.
🥳 Your birthday off.
🌇 New office located at Paddington Canal.
🏡 You’ll be able to benefit from a work from home policy. Currently, Tymit is working fully remotely and all employees have the option to remain working from home as long as they can travel to our London HQ when required.
⏰ Flexible working hours.
🤓 Additional days to attend conferences and workshops when related to technology and/or events related to Tymit’s industry and sector.
What you can expect from our hiring process
1️⃣– 45/60 min. phone call with Cynthia, part of Tymit’s People team. Understand your career plan and what motivates you about Tymit.
2️⃣– 60 min. video-call with Nico, Product Manager. Discussions around your previous experiences to better understand your skills and give you a sneak peek of what it could be working at Tymit.
3️⃣– 60 min. video-call with Nico, CTO, and Co-Founder of Tymit. Discussions around your previous experiences to better understand your skills and give you a sneak peek of what it could be working at Tymit.
4️⃣– 60 min. video-call with Martin, CEO, and Co-Founder of Tymit. Discussion to better understand your fit within the team and give you a sense of Tymit’s culture.
🏁– Offer 📧
Tymit is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds, and you are welcome for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work to show up every day as their authentic selves. So, bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background.
We do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other difference.
If you have any disability, please let us know whether there are any adjustments we can make for our process to be more inclusive.