Drive the future of Molekule’s devices to answer the need for clean air in commercial and indoor public spaces through the use of our unique technology – PECO.
As Molekule’s Principal PM – Commercial Hardware Products, your work will influence how Molekule defines its place in the commercial market. You’ll work closely with our Consumer PM, as well as User Experience and Research teams to develop Molekule’s commercial products. Further, you’ll collaborate with electrical, mechanical, and production engineers, brand and graphics designers, as well as comms, finance, customer service, and executive teams to ensure successful launches.
You will report to our VP of Product & Brand.
We will consider candidates either based in, or willing to relocate to, either the San Francisco or Greater Tampa Bay areas. Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
What you’ll work on:
– Identify short, mid, and long term innovation opportunities using Molekule’s unique technology; turn innovative ideas into data driven business cases
– Contribute to the optimization and improvement to our product lines
– Present a vision and product ideas to stakeholders to drive buy-in
– Create excitement for your ideas to drive them forward
– Create forums and work sessions to develop new ideas within the vision
Commercial Product Roadmap
– Own commercial hardware products, and work with our digital PM to define the App, digital, and account portal to ensure end to end human centered design experience
– Ensure high design and execution quality of products
– Shepherd ideas through the challenges of the development process
– Prioritize our roadmap based on Molekule business needs and customer insights
– Direct necessary real-world validation of commercial products
– Work with Engineering and R&D to establish industry-leading validation efforts
– Size & define current and future target markets
– Understand Problems and Solutions for customer segments through a combination of quantitative and qualitative analysis
– Monitor & analyze the competitive landscape
-Develop go-to-market strategy in conjunction with other stakeholders including: pricing, channels, partners, marketing, etc.
-Provide guidance to the brand and marketing team on commercial product use cases, benefits, market segments, competitive advantages, features, etc.
– Measure product performance against business KPI’s
What you bring:
Human Centered Design / Innovation experience
– Strong experience with human centered design
– Strong strategic thinker
– Comfortable leading divergent creative sessions
– Track record of taking ideas from insight to market to measurable success
– Experience collaborating with UI/UX design throughout the process
Excellent business acumen
– Experienced building business cases supported by financial models
– Experience growing and retaining a user base
Strong cross-functional communication skills at all levels
– Structured process to facilitate decisions
– Capacity to evaluate the factors and present your recommendations to executives and stakeholders
– Comfortable providing clear and honest communication even when its not great news
– Concise communication skills
– Ability to formulate an opinion and create a vision
– Feedback on your opinions and visions to improve them
– An optimistic mindset towards challenges
– Self motivation
– 8+ years of relevant Product Management/ Development experience. Previous experience developing hardware products is required
– 5+ years shipping products.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, we encourage you to apply!