WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU
We’re looking for someone who is motivated by system oriented design and beautiful visual output. You are part of our Product and Engineering team and drive the design for our digital products. You balance business needs with simple, engaging, user-centered solutions. You are passionate about working in an Agile/Scrum product development environment that is cross-functional and highly collaborative.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Work hand-in-hand with the product managers, UX designers, engineers, and others to define, craft and oversee the visual design of our online products
- Transform complex ideas into proposals for simple and elegant user-friendly designs
- Design and prototype incredibly simple and elegant end to end flows in different levels of fidelity to illustrate every detail of the interaction and user interface. No detail is too small
- Storytell and compellingly communicate your ideas and designs effectively, openly and often
- Rapidly create full-fidelity mockups and prototype features as creative, design-led solutions to challenging problems
- Participate in design critiques, presenting your work with variations and rationale
- Generate detailed specifications and export engineering-ready assets of final designs
- At least 3 years of experience in digital visual design
- Proven record of designing beautiful, usable e-commerce experiences in fast-paced environments requiring flexibility, problem identification, task prioritization, and flexibility
- Experience designing across devices (mobile, tablet, desktop, etc.)
- Experience in prototyping (using tools like Figma, Framer, Invision)
- Being confident using Sketch and Zeplin
- A portfolio showcasing high craft on visual design
A PLUS IS:
- Knowledge on UX and optimizing experiences based on user feedback
- Skills in front-end programming
- Domain experience from working on travel experiences in the past
- Good German speaking skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A journey with us from startup to market leader
- A great deal of responsibility and participation in processes and development
- Open door policy
- International, experienced and passionate team
- Good mix between an agile startup and professional structure
- The best hardware, modern tools, healthy breakfast, strong coffee and an office in Mitte
- 30 days of holiday
- A Campervan for your next holiday
Become a part of the PiNCAMP team! Let’s go on an exciting journey together and digitize the camping market like nobody thought possible until now.
Then just apply with your informative application documents. Catharina Klingenhoff is looking forward to receiving your application and getting to know you!
PiNCAMP is the camping startup founded by the ADAC; the biggest automobile club in Europe. Together with an international team of 45 online experts we are digitizing the camping business by combining the experience and reputation of the ADAC, with the speed of agile processes. Our goal is to be Europe´s leading camping portal. For our continued development, we are looking for passionate hands-on people, who want to grow with us and who will support us to build an excellent product for campers and campsites alike.
Have a look behind the curtains and get to know our team.