MTVH is one of the UK’s largest housing associations.
Our vision is that everyone should have a home and the chance to live well. We are people powered with a social purpose, and we’re using technology to challenge and innovate how the housing sector delivers the right outcomes for the communities we serve.
Our customers and colleagues have high expectations. We want to use technology as an enabler for change, where everyone has the right tools, capabilities and services to deliver outcomes that reflect our values and exceed expectations. The Digital team has important role to play in achieving that. We are developing great customer-focused digital products that engage customers and their communities, inspire colleagues and drive business efficiency.
About the role
We’re looking for a talented Digital Product Manager to help us develop our digital services. You’ll be responsible for creating and communicating a strategy and an outcome-oriented roadmap for our digital services within one of our core service areas. You’ll be informed by the user needs you discover, the overall digital service strategy and the company’s strategic goals.
You’ll also be the Product Owner, providing day-to-day product direction for our in-house digital product development team and delivery manager, working in a pragmatic implementation of Scrum. Equally you’ll be working closely with residents and service designers, as well as business stakeholders, service experts and an end-to-end service owner.
To understand more about life as a Digital Product Manager at MTVH, check out the latest blog post from Jacob.
If you’re motivated to develop digital services that have an impactful social outcome, in an environment that supports your learning and development, this could be the opportunity for you.
What you’ll need to succeed
- have experience as a Digital Product Manager, or delivering customer focused digital products
- are customer focused and will prioritise and promote the delivery of quality services
- are a strong communicator and influencer and will be adept at communicating your vision for our digital services
- can question the status quo and are able to influence, plan and deliver change within a service area
- are good at building and maintaining relationships to achieve positive outcomes for the organisation and can work flexibly across cultures and organisational boundaries
In addition to 28 days of annual leave we provide:
- 28 days annual leave plus public holidays and an additional Belief Day, with the option to buy or sell up to 5 days leave
- Healthcare cashplan
- Matched contribution pension scheme (up to 9%)
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Salary sacrifice schemes and season ticket loans
- Life assurance scheme
- Paid volunteer days
- Plus lots of voluntary benefits including cash back and discounts from high street names
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please click “apply now” and follow the link to take a look at the attached Job Description for more details. If it’s the ideal job for you, submit your application with an up-to-date copy of your CV, and a covering letter of why you think you’re a good match for this role.
Interview date: TBC
All employment decisions at MTVH are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, race or religion, sex or sexual orientation.
“We are proud to have been recognised by Disability Confident for our commitment to disabled people and those with long term health conditions by providing fair and equal opportunities for all applicants enabling them to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.”