Tally is an exciting FinTech, transforming the way we all view money forever. At Tally we want to give customers a choice. We believe people deserve to use money that holds its value and remains in their control. This is fundamental to an individual’s financial wellbeing and more broadly promotes savings and productivity in society.
Tally is a full reserve banking platform that uses physical gold as asset-based money. Tally as a digital currency is available to save, send and spend seamlessly through the existing global banking ecosystem. Customers receive individual bank accounts denominated in Tally, accessed via a smartphone banking app and with a debit card to use Tally around the world.
Building on our early experience through proof-of-concept to going live recently with our commercially scalable banking platform, we have exciting plans for further expansion and growing a world class winning team. We are looking for positive people with integrity, intelligence and a strong work ethic. You will have an amazing opportunity to join our exciting, dynamic and fast-paced culture. We are looking for extraordinary people to help deliver our extraordinary vision.
At Tally we respect each other and are driven by the same core values:
– We are driven by shared inspiration, innovation and advantages that Tally delivers for the general public and their financial ecosystem.
– We share an obsession about our customers and work with the sense of urgency to achieve our ambitious plans.
– We love to collaborate, stretch and support each other and laugh together.
– We harness the power of execution and focus on the multiple Ps formula: Purpose, Presence & People, leading to strong and sustainable Performance.
– We set ambitious yet achievable team Tally common goals and use OKRs to measure our progress. We never stop learning and celebrate our successes together.
Being part of Team Tally and sharing our values is important to us.
Role: Technical Product Manager
We are looking to add a self-starting, highly motivated and data obsessed Technical Product Manager to become a member of Team Tally.
This role requires someone who has a technological background, experiencing projects involving the architecture and delivery of API’s. The successful candidate will work to craft and deliver multiple components of Tally, developing solutions that are customer centric, and data informed, for apps/ websites, and internal systems.
This role is the perfect opportunity to combine day to day product management with analysis and research, affording the right candidate the autonomy to own the setup and reporting of data and analytics.
- Own product requirements, user stories and all relevant documentation to enable the continual development of both web and mobile solutions.
- Managing the product development lifecycle, including ideas, mockups, testing, delivery and on-going tracking.
- Own data analysis from implementation of tracking, to experimentation and reporting.
- Immerse yourself in the world of our customers, users and stakeholders. Talk to them, understand and discover problems worth solving.
- Form and continue to nurture relationships with various stakeholders and collaborate with other team members across the business.
- Help to define the vision and the technical evolution of the API product capability.
- We are growing rapidly, but remain a small company in which teams are required to contribute to many aspects of their roles and wider business. The rate of change is fast and the role may require other work undertaken and sometimes at a short notice.
What we look for in your professional skills:
- You are likely to be educated to degree level or equivalent, with excellent communication skills and possess the ability to ‘get things done’ in a flexible, dynamic organisation without having to rely on line-authority over other team members.
- You are a results-oriented and high performance individual with the ability to build relationships with people at different levels.
- Experience running Scrum with software development teams, from Planning to Retros and delivering/shipping products on time.
- Experience as a software developer, or deep understanding of software development lifecycle, processes and challenges.
Fluent in the use of Jira for project tracking, Confluence for documentation.
- Experience querying data and proficient with languages like SQL and Python.
- You live and breathe data insight and are adept at interrogating large data sets to identify actionable insights.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and feel at home interfacing between technical and non-technical teams
- Experience providing input, decision-making and sign off to the Technology team during development.
- Possess a pragmatic attitude to problem solving and a systematic approach to delivering against milestones, KPI’s and strategies.
- A passion for delivering high quality customer experiences.
Experience working in team oriented, fast paced, start-up environments.
- Good organisational, written and verbal communication skills, with experience working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills and the ability to work effectively with a sense of urgency.
What you can expect from us
- A competitive salary as well as the opportunity for equity in the company.
- 25 days annual leave
- A mix of working from home and within a fun, friendly office environment
- Regular team lunches and socials (in line with current Covid guidelines)
- Opportunities for personal growth, professional development and further training
- An increasing list of staff benefits as the company scales
- Competitive workplace Pension Scheme
Here at Tally we passionately believe in what we’re doing and the positive difference we can make to people’s financial wellbeing and society in general. We encourage any potential applicants to sign up for a Tally account and experience the many benefits Tally offers so you can fully understand the essential role we are playing alongside the current monetary system.
Tally is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, colour, sex or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, marital status, or any other basis (covered by appropriate law).
If you’re interested to find out more, please apply with a copy of your CV along with a cover letter outlining your suitability for this role and we’ll be in touch!