Position: Director, Product Management
Client Profile- AI/Machine Learning/NLP Data Company
Location- San Francisco
- Developing specifications around features and functionality and defining a clear product roadmap for the team
- Assist with the design and development of NLP & ML products and services
- Work in collaboration with Engineering, Design, Data Science, Marketing, BI, Sales, BD, and Business Operations to ensure all stakeholders are on vision, flying in formation, and helping to grow the Marketplace business
- Present and Evangelize – Present to clients and senior management on opportunities and insights gleaned from our curated content.
- Represent the client as a subject matter expert.
Creating and empowering a professional product management discipline that runs product development efficiently, prioritizes product decisions, and focuses on getting to product/market fit.
- Help identify, own and drive Key Performance Metrics across your product line
- Participate in user experience testing and product feedback sessions to capture key feedback that feeds product development
- 6+ years’ experience in Product Management
- 3+ Years working with AI/Machine Learning
- NLP Product Experience Preferred
- Client Facing experience
- Experience working on an Lean/Agileteam.
- Experience in agile product management and associated tools
- Navigated difficult situations with competing partner needs
- A+ Compensation Package,
- Generous PTO, 401k, Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company laptop
Travel Opportunities (onsite to customers)
We are an executive search firm based in NY. Our firm specializes in identifying qualified candidates with skill sets in Technology, Product Management, Accounting and Finance, Compliance and Risk, Human Resources and Talent Acquisition, and Sales. Our team works with companies of all sizes, from small to midsize companies all the way up to Fortune 100/500.
Darmor Partners is an equal opportunity employer.