Flynotes is a pioneer in digital consent subscription software and we are already making great waves in the dental industry, with an ambition to expand across the healthcare industry. We are a fast-paced, innovative, funded start-up, looking for a new Senior Product Manager to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer of Flynotes this position will develop and champion the business strategy for all products with a focus on improving the existing product line and expanding functionality. This includes setting the product direction with the expected outcomes of increasing market share and overall revenue growth, customer retention and maximizing profitability. To achieve success, the position will lead product direction, manage technology relationships with external vendors, as well as, foster relationships with internal and external customers.
Essential Position Functions
- Defines product strategy including product vision and market requirements working closely with the technological, clinical, sales and customer success team on a recommended roadmap.
- Refines and executes business plans for the products including competitive analyses, business cases for ROI, product positioning and pricing, business forecasts, margins and volumes.
- Identifies Market and customer-specific trends. Integrates that with our current offering to determine product and service gaps. Activities will include performing opportunity analyses and business cases.
- Identifies key competitors to the strategy and a game plan to differentiate our offering.
- Executes plans to achieve increased market share, profit, and revenue targets.
- Assimilates field needs into the assessment process.
- Assists the sales organization in closing new deals.
- Prepares Business Cases – including problem definition, market requirements, market analysis, competitive overview, and business impact.
- Evaluates opportunities to enhance Flynotes product offerings and drive future growth.
- In conjunction with the Marketing Communications Team, accountable for successful launch of new products into the marketplace.
- Develops product requirements and works with relevant disciplines within Flynotes to build the product roadmap and the “go-to-market” product strategies.
- Assures product success through the lifecycle including the following: identifying internal issues with planning, development, delivery & support that may impact client relationships, product value or business plan execution.
- Creates and manages successful relationships with third-party hardware and software vendors.
- Helps build a strong product management team by working closely with other Flynotes team members to achieve desired results.
- Interfaces with internal and external customers to determine future needs of products and services.
- Demonstrated product management experience preferably in the Healthcare IT or SaaS industry with a successful history of taking products to market.
- Experience with successfully repositioning products throughout the various life cycles. In addition, this individual should have an understanding of product marketing processes, clinical end-user business issues, and strong ability to network within the industry, ability to manage in a very fast-paced environment with multiple high-level priorities.
- Possess the ability to influence others and work collaboratively in order to produce results across multiple functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field required.
- Typically requires 5 or more years experience in a Product Management environment.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience