We are looking for a candidate able to be a big picture thinker while getting their “hands dirty” to do the tactical work. They will work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
Actively support the internal product delivery process and participate in all Agile ceremonies so that high quality products are released on time. These activities include:
· User Story Writing and Acceptance Criteria Writing
· Participate in product release planning, iteration planning and retrospective meetings
· Sizing and refinement meetings
· Sign up for normal tasks as part of the delivery team
· Backlog Prioritization (shared with Product Analyst)
· Work closely with documentation team to create all release notes and user guide(s)
For full job specs, please follow the application link.
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. They will versatile, able to be a big picture thinker while getting their “hands dirty” to do the tactical work. They will work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
Develop, maintain and communicate solution roadmaps for internal and external audiences so that updates can be communicated in a transparent manner to key stakeholders.
Work with other Product Managers and Director(s) Product Management to create an overall Craneware integrated platform data strategy so that synergies are identified while at the same time not devaluing individual point solutions.
Drive operational readiness for all product launches by product to market process so that all key stakeholders are able to support new/updated releases.
Work closely with product marketing on webinars and the creation or identification of content to be used for campaigns to support the drive for lead generation.
Drive product analyst-type activities such as, product/solution prioritization, release planning activities and Agile retrospectives so that product releases are delivered on schedule.
Serve as a product evangelist in order to help drive sales by participating in sales training for new product releases, sales support for sales opportunities and external presentations at key internal and external meetings to drive product awareness.
- Educated to Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience or at least 2-4 years of software product management or relevant health care financial operations experience.
- At least 3-5 years of experience working in healthcare or healthcare IT company
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Excellent project management skills, in particular good stakeholder management skills.
- Experience executing agile processes and methodologies.
- Expert in presentation and training skills