Role: Product Manager – International
Location: London, England
The OVO Group’s mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. To reach zero, we need everyone to come together. Not as customers buying energy, but as members with a common goal.
This role sits within Kaluza – OVO Group’s technology ecosystem – and we’re driving the transition to a zero carbon energy system. Our software platforms enable energy suppliers to empower customers, with unique digital experiences and smart home technologies. Not only reducing energy bills, but laying the foundations for a more flexible energy system too.
Our innovation is recognised across the industry, winning ‘Technological Innovation’ in edie’s Sustainability Leaders Awards 2020, ‘Transport Technology’ in the BusinessGreen Technology Awards 2020 and ‘Best Innovation in Electricity’ in the UK Energy Innovation Awards 2019.
If you’ve got the skills we’re looking for, get in touch!
Where in the world of OVO will I be working?
We’re building a new team and a key one for OVO’s International plans.
We’ve got huge ambitions to bring our vision of zero carbon living to many more countries across the globe and we want the sharpest minds to help.
Is this the job for me?
Reporting into the Senior Product Manager, this role will be a good blend of technical platform discovery & delivery. This will be a great opportunity for a Product Manager to own a key part of our business; focussing on the consumer journey for the French market.
What will I be doing?
- A seasoned expert in customer-focused lean product development at different stages of the product lifecycle
- An accomplished product manager with a history of commercial ownership
- Equally comfortable working with leaders and team members alike
- Comfortable with the ambiguity that comes from working in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing market needs
- Have strong analytical skills, able to cut through opinions with data
- Experienced in working with technical products that have multiple stakeholders
- Able to work with people around the business to increase adoption of internal tools
Ideally you will:
- Be passionate about working in a dynamic environment and responding to change
- Find new concepts easy to understand, and show the tenacity to keep asking until clarity is achieved
- Love sharing your skills and experiences with colleagues
- Know your strengths, yet recognise there’s always more to learn from others
- Build bridges with people across the organisation
OVO believes in fueling human progress with clean and abundant energy for all. We were set up to always find a better way and challenge the status quo.
Diverse teams are the best teams
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds: the more inclusive we are the better our work will be. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we decide employment on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply to jobs unless they tick every box. If you’re excited about joining us and think you have much of what we’re looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure… we’d love to hear from you.