Patchwork is an award-winning digital healthcare solution that was built by doctors, for doctors.
We are revolutionising flexible working in the NHS and are helping NHS organisations save millions (and counting), by connecting them to an increasing number of flexible bank workers. We help grow their staff banks, remove reliance and spending on locum agencies, and aim to improve the general experience of flexible bank working.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our growing product team where your work will be instrumental in moving Patchwork’s mission forward. If you have experience in product management and interested in advancing your career in product management then this is the role for you.
- Gathering product requirements, prioritizing feature implementations and improving overall user experience.
- Work with internal teams to build products that fill gaps in the market and increase customer satisfaction.
- Support the Product Manager to help shape the product vision, strategy and roadmap for the product line
- Work closely with business stakeholders and conduct market research to gather requirements in line with business objectives.
- Work to prioritise the backlog, balancing business requirements and ensuring that epics and user stories are well defined.
- Facilitate scrum meetings including sprint planning, grooming, estimation and retrospectives with the wider team.
- Work with a team of designers, engineers, and testers to deliver against product initiatives.
- Ensure JIRA scrum board and tickets are optimised and kept up-to-date.
- 1+ years experience in product management.
- Previous experience in a start-up or other similar fast paced environments is preferred.
- Strong communicator with empathy for different internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with web and mobile technologies.
- Proven execution-focused record with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work individually while encouraging productivity through collaboration.
- A user-centric approach to problems whilst maintaining a sharp focus on business strategy and goals.
- Health Tech experience.
- Experience with JIRA and working in an Agile framework.
- Relevant academic background.