Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds and management consulting firms, who are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double-digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest-growing companies.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The Senior UX Designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. The successful candidate will have a proven experience working within teams and independently, with fast-paced turnaround and matrix organization collaboration.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Create and maintain a library of UI assets
- Build and iteratively maintain a global UX guidelines oracle
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- Drive UX understanding and influence throughout teams
- Initiate best practice implementation of UX
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- Have a degree, certification or equivalent for visual design skills covering UX/UI
Why work for us?
- Flexible working
- Private Medical Insurance – up to family cover
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising after 2 years of service
- Free yoga sessions – twice weekly
- Free Modern Health sessions (we care about your mental and physical well being)
- Personal annual learning and development budget
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.