Technical Product Manager, Digital Media
Direct Hire / USC or GC Only (sponsorship not available)
100% Remote (based anywhere in the US)
Are you a Digital Media technology whiz? Would strategically owning how an organization leverages its digital media channels and products to drive community/audience engagement and contact monetization be your cup of tea? How about leveraging the latest technology for online advertising and customer journeys? If this sounds intriguing, we would like to talk to you about a newly created Product Manager role with one of our Dallas area clients. This is a full-time role that can be based anywhere in the US (fully remote!).
This a new initiative for our customer and this position is an integral part of the overall strategy to grow their business. You will work on the media team responsible for behind the scenes product work that drives audience engagement and monetizes multiple website/communities. These digital communities see multiple millions of visitors a month.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years technical product management experience in digital media
- Creative and resourceful, with a finger on the pulse of Digital Media
- Highly analytical with the ability to harness and simplify data in support of driving product performance
- Deep understanding of customer journeys, predictive modeling, online advertising, content monetization, and audience engagement
- Experience with marketing and ad technology including Google Ad Manager, customer data platform software like Lytics and Segment, audience activation platforms, and marketing automation
- Experience working with both onshore and offshore development teams in an Agile environment