Want to be part of making a real difference to people’s lives?
Settld is a web application which automates end of life admin for the deceased. As an early-stage startup, we are proud to have been selected from over 8,600 businesses for a COVID relief grant, and to have received national TV, radio and press media coverage on our efforts to support a new ‘Bereavement Standard‘ with industry partners. We are now looking for a Product Manager to join our fast-growing team.
Settld is backed by top International Law Firm, Womble Bond Dickinson, and is already in partnership with some of the biggest utilities, banks and digital service providers in the UK. We are a group of product, marketing, dev and finance minds, with strong international experience built-in Tech, VC and Startup. What brings us together is the desire to use our brainpower to help others.
Product Manager – What is the role?
In this role, you will be integral to building a service that customers want and need. Key activities include:
– Development of the product vision and roadmap, alongside Settld’s leadership team
– Ensuring product-market fit for the existing MVP
– Conducting stakeholder interviews
– Constructing research-driven customer profiles
– Quantitative analysis and researching market trends
– Contributing to product and marketing strategy
– Owning the overall product development lifecycle
You will be someone with:
– Experience managing small to medium-sized products, in start-up environments.
– Experience with rapid iteration, lean startup methodology, test and learn etc.
– Knowledge of technical products and an understanding of how to produce user stories, rendering diagrams and functional diagrams based on the voice of the customer but also UX / UI.
– Strong relationship-building skills (with sales and other functional areas).
– Proven success in owning B2C and B2B products.
– A highly curious mentality – you’ll like to get involved in brainstorming discussions with tech and the wider team to improve the overall customer experience.
– Know the verticals of a multi-sided marketplace.
– (Desirable) experience of the death care industry.
What can we offer you?
Competitive salary and equity options.
Contact Vicky Wilson, firstname.lastname@example.org