wefox Group is Europe’s leading InsurTech that is reinventing insurance at scale, with a total of $235 million raised in 2019, making it the largest funding round by a European InsurTech to date. wefox Group is revolutionising insurance by empowering the customer and delivering personalised experiences, driven by data. Our vision is to enable people to be safe. By providing our customers 360 degree advice through our network of advisors, we optimise each individual’s risk coverage through innovative prevention, assistance and insurance products.
Wefox has the opportunity to lead the transition of the insurance industry from ‘repair and replace’ to ‘predict and prevent’. As Senior Product Manager – Risk Prevention, you will be at the forefront of this change. Bringing together technology, data and psychology you will lead a team of engineers, designers and researchers to understand customer behaviour, driving engagement and ultimately behavioural change resulting in greater safety for our users.
- Define the vision and strategy for risk prevention in the context of the broader product vision and strategy
- Own the roadmap for the risk prevention functionality in the customer app, aligning this with the other ‘Customer App’ product streams (self-service and digital advice)
- Steer competitor, market and user research to ensure the positioning of the product delivers a competitive advantage and achieves product market fit
- Plan and communicate what the team will deliver when, coordinating activities to bring new features to market
- Own the creative process of generating, developing and curating new ideas for the risk prevention product
- Prioritise features against strategic goals and initiatives for the product
- Define the requirements for each feature, working closely with product designers to achieve an optimal user experience
- Work closely with engineers in the team to refine user stories
- Customer centric to the core, you have successfully designed and developed products aimed at driving customer engagement and building trust – and have the numbers to prove it!
- You use data to make decisions and know what it takes to establish a ‘test and learn’ approach to product development
- Experience with (or at least an interest in) gamification and associated techniques is a strong plus
- Your intellectual curiosity drives you to explore new ideas and your pragmatism helps to translate these ideas into meaningful product increments
- Adept at adjusting to the communication style of your audience, you are as comfortable communicating with engineers as designers, service providers as c-level management
- Fluency in English is a must, German or Spanish is a plus
The successful candidate will (probably) have
- Min 2 years as a PM, 4 or 5 (with prior experience in another role) more likely
- Background in mathematics, philosophy, behavioural psychology favoured – other disciplines also considered
- English is essential
What we offer
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of!
Here are some of them:
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- 26 working days of vacation, with an additional day for each year of service – up to 30 days + 24th and 31st December
- Discounted fitness memberships
- Up to 50% of your public transport costs reimbursed
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Grants for training and coaching
If you love a less-formal work environment, flexible paid time off, a great compensation package and benefits offering – and most of all, being the authentic you, get in touch, we want to meet you!
To all the misunderstood geniuses, rebels and mavericks looking to change the world for the better. Come work with us!
Your contact person for this role is Conrad Hopp
We are an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.