Our mission is simple: we aim to remove all barriers and enable entrepreneurs, brands and influencers to test and scale new product ideas and e-commerce businesses faster and further than ever before by digitalising traditional print environments stimulating the global adoption of print-on-demand.
Our platform allows clients to easily design new products and publish them instantly to the landing pages and highly customisable white-label e-commerce stores included within the Moteefe platform, or to a third-party e-commerce store solution of the client’s choice. Production is on-demand. This means that sales can be made before the item is produced. This agility transforms the economics of the supply chain.
Recognised by The Sunday Times Fast Track as one of the fastest growing tech companies in the UK and by Deloitte in 2020 as one of the fastest growing e-commerce businesses.
We truly believe in the power of human potential, that’s why at Moteefe we give our employees freedom to operate with their own entrepreneurial ambition. We strive for the best possible results by working as a team to enable partnerships across our community. These are our core values and beliefs. We encourage our employees to take as much annual leave as they need and are keen advocates in well-being with our flexible working from home policy, health is wealth! We ensure you have everything you need to do your job successfully, you can pick your own technical equipment that suits the way you work, whether that’s in an office that is fully stocked with snacks to keep you going, or working from a coffee shop or from home.
We are looking for Product Managers who are passionate about building products that customers love. In our cases, those customers come from many groups including those that want to sell merchandise (internet marketers, social media influencers, bands, sports personalities etc.) and who want to buy merchandise.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
What you’ll be doing with us;
- Translate product strategy and high-level business needs, desires and imperatives into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with business unit leaders and stakeholders to understand what they need in order to drive growth and efficiency
- Work with business and engineering colleagues to define effective and deliverable solutions to business needs
Scope and prioritise activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver, acting as Product Owner within the Scrum delivery process
Gain a deep understanding of our customers and their needs
- Identify and fill product gaps to generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
What we look for from you;
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager, ideally in an eCommerce environment
- Proven track record of successful delivery playing a Product Owner role
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Demonstrable ability to work successfully with business and engineering colleagues
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including in English
We have the flexibility to interview at the pace that is convenient for you! Our Recruitment team will reach out to you and have an in depth conversation to find out more about you, if interested we will then proceed to interview. Your recruiter will guide you through the full process.
*We are a truly inclusive environment and encourage anyone to apply regardless of age, cultural background, disability, gender, marital status, nationality, political belief, race, religious or sexual orientation.