Kinetic is looking for a passionate and talented Product Designer to join our rapidly growing organisation
to help inform design of our products. You will own processes and see your work delivered in what is an extremely rewarding opportunity. We’re looking for someone who can contribute to the whole user experience; someone who understands that process informs design; that asking ‘why’ is important.
Kinetic is working on a major project to migrate our current software suite to a cloud-based solution running on AWS and GCP. We are evaluating each function of the system as we migrate it over to its new home. We have a fantastic user base with whom you can work to ensure the migrated solution meets their needs. We have great staff who understand our products from head to toe who will help you understand the context of the current product. You will work under the guidance of our Lead Designer to create and guide a user focused process for our new platform.
• You will work closely with our customers (internal and external) to understand their needs through a variety of research methods.
• Each feature you work on will be yours, including research, sketching and the implementation. You will own the design with the support of the Product and Development teams.
• Identify and understand areas of the product to improve and new problems to solve. Articulate your decisions with research insights and data.
• Ideate and craft solutions to meet our customer needs across a range of devices.
• Use prototypes to test solutions and validate your thinking.
• Collaborate closely with the development team to ensure high-quality implementation.
• Help build a strong product and user-centred culture within Kinetic.
• Ability to communicate and present to all levels of an organisation.
Required Skills & Attributes
At Kinetic, we constantly strive to find the right people and provide all the tools and support to allow us
to develop both personally and professionally. We are looking for bright and dynamic individuals who
can bring energy and enthusiasm to a demanding role within a rapidly growing and successful company.
Required Competencies / Experience
• 2 years+ experience of product design.
• Experience using design thinking to solve complex business problems.
• Previously worked on responsive SaaS / B2B solutions.
• Customer focused
• Problem solving and decision making
• Proactivity and Initiative
• Planning and organisational skills
• Teamworking and collaboration
• Commercial awareness
• Outcome orientation
• Comfortable exploring and researching problems as you are creating solutions.
• Visualise and communicate problems and solutions using a range of presentation formats and tools.
• Experience of Figma or other similar software to build interactive prototypes and design systems.
• Plan and facilitate research activities to better understand customer needs and generate actionable insights.
• Knowledge of inclusive design and web accessibility.
In return, you will benefit from
• Being part of an exciting team & working within a thrilling industry
• Bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday annually plus public holidays
• Company contribution to pension
• Excellent training and support with opportunities to develop your career and skills
• A company portal of staff benefits, which is customisable by you including private health care,
life assurance, personal development, cinema tickets, wide range of discounts at retailers and
Please provide a link to your design portfolio on application.