About the job
Job: Product Manager – Innovation
Start: January or February 2021
Location: Remote based (GMT+1 zone limit), some trips to Paris
Contract: 6 months, renewable (long-term project)
📫 Apply now: Send CV and Portfolio to email@example.com or add links in your application
The context 🏦
MoZ Consulting is looking for one of its clients, a global leader in communication solutions, a Product Manager, to join the Innovation team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing corporate-startup with world-class engineering, design, and marketing teams to deliver the product vision and make a durable impact.
Independent and run as a startup (lean and autonomous) but backed by a large corporate, we’re on a mission to disrupt the postal and document processing industries. Web and Mobile Apps product market feedback and user tests of our SaaS products are overwhelming, encouraging us to accelerate our go-to-market strategy and international expansion.
After securing Series A, we are excited to execute the roadmap ahead.
Joining the Product team of x4 members, reporting to the CPO/Head of Product & Design, the candidate will be responsible for owning the product strategy, vision, and roadmap for our API, bots, and 3rd party ecosystems apps (Microsoft365, Intuit, Adobe, etc.). You’ll be working closely with business development, marketing agency, design, and tech teams, as well as other BUs to make it all happen.
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
As a Product Manager, the team expects you to DO THE RIGHT THING 🎯 mastering your craft:
- Product Strategy: Market and Competitive research, Business modeling
- Product Discovery: Desk research and testing using quantitative and qualitative researches assisted with a UX Design and marketing team member
- Product Definition: Articulate a Roadmap and prioritization following feasibility ( 👨💻 tech capacity/skills), desirability (🥰users/customers), and viability (💰 monetization)
- Product Development: Assist technical PO, Architects, Scrum Masters and make their lives easier defining clear Epics/User stories, PRIORITIZATION, and follow-ups
- Product Marketing: Assist Marketing and Business development lead in Go Market initiatives. Help growth initiatives and co-create material collaterals and content.
What do I need? 🤓
- Growth mindset: fast learner (un-learner), adaptable, flexible thinking dealing with uncertainties
- Open mind: curious about your nickname
- Humble & Modesty: you see yourself as an enabler and accelerator
- Empathy, you listen and place users first. You make no compromise on this.
- Problem solver: Data and Analytical tools are your weapons of mass destruction
- You inspire others: You can clearly explain the users’ problems and include others in the team to discuss solutions and get product vision buy-in.
- Entrepreneurial: Self-driven and make things happen, show a strong desire to succeed, always looking for opportunities, determined in pursuit of your own and your customers’ goals.
- You’re a great communicator: An effective communicator; you’re straight up and honest. You can adapt your communication style to different audiences. You’re able to persuade others, and you aren’t afraid to challenge something when you need to.
- You must be fluent in English and experience working in multi-cultural teams (US/Europe/Asia)
- Bonus: Good technical experience (Developer, Architect, pre-sales, etc.) and a proven track record of delivering SaaS, B2B, APIs, or highly ambitious products. You’ll be ready to show what these are and how you made it happen.
- You must be comfortable working on remote bases
Tech/Design stack 🔨
- Serverless/Microservice driven Architecture
- Slack and Teams
- Hubspot & Salesforce
- Google Analytics/Data Studio/PowerBI/
Why this Project? 🚀
After securing Series A recently, you work in a startup dynamic with corporate security. You will enjoy full autonomy within your scope with a clear purpose. You will be working closely with our users, acting on their feedback and what our data says. Things you build here will have a tremendous impact on both our business, product, and as a (future) company.
What happens after I apply? 🤔
- Quick phone call with a member of our product team to find out more about your experience and why you are interested in working on the project.
- Online interview:
- Product discussion with a Product team member
- Meet the Design/Tech team
- Meet the founders
Equal employment opportunity
MoZ Consulting is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
📫 Apply now: Send CV and Product Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or add links in your application