Heroes Jobs is a social job app based on video applications
Why videos? Because resumes and cover letters allow for bias and can’t express the essence of the human applying for a job – but video can! Our app empowers store managers (Retail, Food industry…) to hire faster while making sure that new hires will fit into their team. On their side candidates finally get a simple way of applying to jobs, without losing hours writing cover letters.
After successfully raising $6M in January 2020, Heroes Jobs got under the spotlight with the COVID crisis.
With over 40 million Americans looking for a job and constraints on physical interviews, video hiring has become a key answer to a critical society challenge. Only available at first in California, the app has now spread all over the United States and this is just a beginning. With big clients and top investors starting to come our way, now is probably the best time to join Heroes!
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join the company in term of growth and opportunities
💆🏻♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is essential at Heroes
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 100% remote: work from anywhere you want in France (other countries to negotiate)
🇫🇷 Frequent gatherings with your friendly tech and product colleagues (all remote in France)
🌴 Trips to California to bond with the business teams and investigate client needs
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits, French CDI
100% remote job in a remote-native team
🇫🇷 Product and tech team working from wherever they like in France
🇺🇸 Business teams based in California, where our users are 💜
* Define the strategy and roadmap on your part of the Product following the company’s objectives
* Dig data and interview users to prioritize your team’s work, in collaboration with Pantéa our Product Designer and Chloé our Data Analyst
* Work with a 10-people developer team (iOS, Android, backend)
Some projects you might actually work on during your first month
* User research and new social features for the candidate app
* Start of the redesign of the recruiter app
* You had at least one significant experience in a Product Manager role
* You’re the person who’s always asking why
* You like to dig deep into a problem and explore various solutions to solve it
* Your are familiar with agile product management techniques
* You like to take part in user interviews and usability tests
* You are able to work in an English-speaking environment
* And last but not least, you like to work in a benevolent and friendly atmosphere