Grand Rounds is a fast-growing startup on a mission to deliver higher quality healthcare working closely with doctors, patients, and employers. A 2019 Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and Rock Health’s 2018 Fastest Growing Company, Grand Rounds recently raised $175 million.
The Role: We’re seeking a passionate and creative Director of Product Management to lead the creation of our new Virtual Care product offering. You will define and create a comprehensive, integrated experience for high quality virtual primary care, clinical navigation, integrated behavioral health, and specialty care.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a product line from inception to launch. Starting with discovery, you will work closely with research and design partners to understand customers and their unmet needs. This role will collaborate closely with design, engineering, clinical and care, go-to-market teams and other product leaders to drive the success of the Virtual Care product. This role reports to the Senior VP of Product. You can work remotely; preference for US Pacific time zone.
- Own the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for Virtual Care
Champion innovation and long-term thinking
- Lead the full product cycle: business case, ideation, research, design, development, launch, and iteration
- Define, track, and analyze key success metrics
- Work with customers, clinicians, research, data science, sales, and customer success to identify and prioritize product initiatives
- This role has one direct report to be hired (a Senior Product Manager) with a path to grow your team as the product grows
- 10+ years experience working in product management
- 5+ years experience managing and growing a product team
- Ability to attract, hire, retain, and grow fantastic talent
- Experience leading a product from inception to launch
- A proven track record of delivering products that users love
- Ability to break down complex problems and iteratively ship value
- Experience working on big problems with high ambiguity
- Excel at collaborating cross-functionally with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent business judgment and ability to adapt to change
- Passion for changing how people experience healthcare
- Prior digital health experience a plus
Compensation includes competitive salary, bonus, equity, 401(k) matching, and unlimited PTO, plus dental and medical benefits (including access to our Grand Rounds service).
Grand Rounds is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Grand Rounds considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.