Heap is a fast-growing startup creating the world’s leading product analytics solution.
The Role: Heap is seeking a talented Senior Product Manager to define, deliver and optimize your part of the Heap product offering. You will report directly to the Director of Product Management. You can work remotely from anywhere in the US (Pacific Time zone preferred).
- Create the product vision and definition of success
- Prioritize product work and determine the roadmap
- Define, track, and analyze key success metrics
- Be the expert on our customers and their needs
- Collaborate closely with engineering, design, and executives
- 5+ years experience working in product management
- Experience leading a product from inception to launch
- Proven track record of driving business impact
- A history of delivering products that users love
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excel at collaborating cross-functionally with diverse stakeholders
- Technically savvy
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Compensation includes competitive salary, equity, 401(k) matching, unlimited PTO, plus medical, dental, and vision benefits.
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others.
We’d love to hear from you!