Would you like to work in a role where you can really impact how thousands of our customers go about their weekly shop? Develop commercially savvy innovations on our Ocado.com webshop and mobile apps to keep us one step ahead of our competition? Then we have many new products and ideas for you to come and launch!
As the Product Manager, you will combine data, logic and creativity to improve the customer experience and develop our offerings, bridging business, creative and technical teams as you work to identify, spec and evaluate fantastic, easy to use product improvements.
So what does this mean?
- Break down complex problems into achievable steps for product development
- Build business cases for new ideas
- Gather requirements and spec our projects, leaving nothing to interpretation
- Ensure all projects are built to customer friendly and commercially savvy spec and launch
- Continual testing of ideas and improvements with customers to enable prioritisation of future development
- Work across the business to ensure that time smart solutions are found
- Prioritise and maximise business value from product developments by focussing on conversion and loyalty
What do we need from you?
- Proven experience in the on-line or e-commerce world
- Background in product management would be ideal, but you may also have been in web development or consultancy roles
- Knowledge of the retail or consumer goods industry
- Strong technical skills, we don’t need you to develop code, but you will need strong Excel and Google Analytics skills
- Be fanatical about data, with an open and inquisitive mind to delve into a problem and come up with solutions that make a great customer experience
To apply please follow the below link http://careers.ocado.com/VacancyInformation.aspx?VId=19878