What Is the Job?
Taking our industry leading Hubble suite, we are looking to expand into the SAP market, beyond our existing Oracle EBS and JDEdwards offering. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible managing a SAP product team and developing and delivering a product growth strategy and execution plan. You will also need to work closely with other product managers to align strategic capabilities in the product backlog.
Working with a global team, you will be expected to develop a deep understanding of the market and our target customers (their needs, alternatives, and priorities etc.) through customer interviews, product demos and engaging in the strategic technical and business communities and strategic partners.
What Will You Do?
- Building out the Hubble Product suite for SAP customers and aligning to market opportunities.
- Managing the Product Priorities and Roadmap for the SAP market
- Working with our SAP development team to ensure they are executing against priorities.
- Driving and owning the product P&L
- Defining and documenting with Product Marketing the positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and go-to-market strategy for SAP, and ensure senior management is aligned with these.
- Working with sales, marketing, support and consulting teams to ensure internal readiness and to conduct successful product launches. This includes sales and marketing enablement — training and educating the sales and pre-sales teams on the go-to-market, positioning, messaging, differentiation, etc. and creating collateral to support the sales and marketing process.
- As part of this role, you will work alongside a product marketing manager, a Hubble product manager focused on our existing ERP’s, and the development team based in London. You will be expected to develop close working relationships with senior stakeholders to share ongoing development of the product.
What You Need To Have
- At least 5 years’ working as a software based product manager
- Working with enterprise clients and their environments
- Identifying market opportunities and developing go-to-market strategies
- Defining and documenting positioning and messaging
- Conducting customer interviews
- Delivering product demonstrations
- Competitive analysis
- Managing product launches and internal readiness programs
- Initiating and developing partner relationships
- Working with data orientated Cloud-based products, systems and platforms
- Understand the business drivers underpinning data requirements that will drive prioritisation and investment decisions
- Extensive experience and knowledge working with SAP ECC 6.0 and SAP HANA
- A natural communicator who is able to inspire customers, partners and colleagues with your passion for your product
- Commercially-focused, you are able to form and manage growth projections against strategic KPI’s and you fully understand the breadth of digital business models and have the skills to articulate and communicate this to stakeholders
- You build strong relationships with stakeholders across the organization including senior management, sales and marketing.
- A strategic-thinker and capable of pulling together and executing product marketing strategies
- A good listener, you are comfortable interviewing customers and collaborating with colleagues at all levels of the organization
- Technically literate, you possess the necessary skills to speak credibly to the technology community and to enterprise customers
- You can work with Agile teams and can translate needs into Product backlogs and user stories
- You can develop shippable product increments supported by a flexible product roadmap that you manage
- You are familiar with many tools of the trade: Jira, Confluence, Aha!, etc.
Who Are We?
We started as a group of smart finance professionals who refused to settle for the status quo. We saw firsthand how difficult it was to pull reports, create budgets, or analyze data in our clunky Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions. Processes were a mess, and it was taking a huge toll on business performance.
So, we set out to make a real change. We became the only real-time reporting, analytics, and planning solution that is fully integrated with a company’s system of record. This means data is always accurate and people at all levels of the organization can make smart, confident business decisions.
Today, we still hold true to our start, but we’ve added a few more faces to the mix. We are a great combination of passionate, tenacious, and solution-driven individuals all working towards the same goal – solving our customer’s information and performance issues. Call us rebels, nonconformists, and a bit eccentric, we like it that way.
What is Hubble?
Hubble is an integrated suite of performance management apps from insightsoftware.com. We offer reporting, analytics and planning in a single real-time solution that fully understands Oracle JD Edwards and E-Business Suite ERP systems. Hubble integrates your critical business systems so users at all levels have access to live data – extraordinarily fast. With this type of visibility, everyone can easily understand, manage and predict the business and drive consistent, stellar performance.