AltoVita is a trusted corporate housing specialist, delivering cloud-based & duty of care compliant alternative accommodations, including private and serviced apartments, villas and homes worldwide. Our Business to Employee (B2E) platform produces customisable interface and workflow and distributes our portfolio of properties directly to global relocation and multinational companies.
We’re looking for a Product Manager who will be able to streamline our product development into concrete deliverable, measurable projects and efficient process. The ideal candidate will be someone who was a tech developer and has evolved into a detail-oriented, but also visionary, quality-driven and pragmatic product manager.
Join the London-based team, a group of ambitious entrepreneurs, marketing genius and hospitality professionals dedicated to disrupt the old-fashioned corporate housing sector.
At AltoVita you will:
1. Work closely with the CEO, CTO and tech dev team to streamline product development, shape product strategy and articulately communicate the vision to the design and tech teams.
2. Challenge the status quo and strive for accelerated technology adoption in legacy business models.
3. Deep dive and investigate partners & collaborators’ product workflow and recommend the best & most efficient approach to sales, marketing and tech teams.
4. Design, test and build tools to streamline clients’ workflow from concept to completion from conceptualising, product design, prototyping, user-testing all the way to adoption.
5. Constantly self-educate yourself about corporate housing and global mobility industry.
1. BS/MS degree in computer science or a related field
2. 3+ years of experience as a tech developer
3. 3+ years of experience in B2B product development, preferably in relocation, global mobility and corporate housing
4. Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in product & tech development
- Flexibility, autonomy, pro-activeness and ownership of the project
- Gain valuable professional experience in helping to scale up a high grow & ambitious Corporate Housing startup
- Learn and work together with a fun, dynamic & ambitious team
- Working from home
- Part time position with a possible full-time role after successful completion of a trial period