Creatively Squared connects brands with Content Creators globally to produce authentic, cost effective visual content at scale.
Our purpose is to empower and inspire the world’s creatives to do what they love and be paid fairly doing so. As Head of Product you will be leading our Product Team, helping make this mission a reality by developing the company’s product strategy and team to continue building an innovative, market-leading, managed marketplace.
- You will own all components of Product as we grow into a product-led business, focusing on both customers and content creators, gleaning insights from the Revenue and Projects teams to drive adoption and growth of the platform
- Develop our product strategy and manage the product roadmap (including integrations), prioritize competing features and opportunities based on impact and retention, mitigate risks and set expectations with all stakeholders
- Establish KPIs for the Product team, inspire the team to bring their A-game, and evaluate launched features and their value to the business
- Spend time with customers and reconcile customer feedback and requirements with technical solutions, while making decisions that balance the needs and trade-offs between internal teams, customers and creators
- Develop a deep understanding of our competitor landscape, stay up-to-date and ensure we retain our unique value prop
Formulate an overall design vision, support the development of a design system and process, and drive the execution of this
- Work on an initial product marketing strategy and communicate product updates to customers
- Establish, track, and measure data and use it to make informed decisions
- Continue to help recruit, build, and lead a high performing, collaborative, empowered Product team
- Customer research, UX design, rapid prototyping, hypothesis validation, tech stacks and strategy come naturally to you and you understand the impact of product design decisions
- You have at least 5 years experience in managing and deploying software products, bringing a product to scale, ideally having led a team to do so
- You’re comfortable leading and negotiating the tension through engineering, design, revenue and project teams
- You have strong communication skills (including writing), can relate technical information in a way that non-technical members understand and will adapt the message to the audience
- You have substantial experience in technical development and have a strong understanding of technical architecture
- You’ll have the ability to refine the vision for our API & integrations and translate that into product requirements
- You can see problems from multiple angles (including commercial) and can facilitate your team in making the best decisions
- You have a thirst to learn from other functional areas such as Account Management and Marketing
- You’re willing to get stuck-in. We’re a small team and you’ll need to be just as happy with boots on the ground as developing strategy with the founders
- You have a strong empathy for customers, creators and those managing our projects and a deep understanding of the drivers of our success
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart and you’re not afraid (but rather excited) to build everything from scratch
Bonus Points For
- Scaling a product solution at a fast growing scale-up / business
- Experience in commercial decision making or entrepreneurial projects
- You have seen an organization scale from a few employees to tens or hundreds of employees
- A strong sense of current visuals trends in design and photography
Why Creatively Squared?
- We’re a purpose driven organisation, check out our Manifesto here – https://www.creativelysquared.com/about-us
- We’re a rare beast – bootstrapped and profitable. We prefer our funding to come from customers
- You’ll be working with top brands in SE Asia, US, UK and Australia such as Unilever, AB InBev, Google, Johnson & Johnson, General Mills who leverage Creatively Squared globally to create engaging visuals for modern marketers
- We are a life-friendly team, balance is one of our core values.
- We know that people are not machines and each of us leads a family, friends and community filled existence outside of work, as we believe happy team members leads to happy customers and creators
- Who you are is more important than where in the world you’re located. We’re a fully remote company, all our work happens over chat and video calls
- Everyone on the team receives an equity stake through our employee share program, you’re able to choose your preferred mix of salary & equity according to your risk tolerance
- We only focus on results and don’t keep set office hours, so you can shift your hours around life’s commitments and non-work activities. Take time out of work for exercise, family or whatever life throws at you.
- We’re looking for people who align with our values, are dedicated to great work and can add to our team culture