Membership and Subscriptions Product Manager
Home/Office Based (with offices in Reading and Milton Keynes)
Have you got experience of developing consumer subscription products and the drive and tenacity to build a global community? If so, this is a rare opportunity to forge a new range of subscription products with the backing of an industry-leading company and build a niche community. Sound like your sort of challenge? Read on.
Skize, part of the ATW Group alongside Sapphire Balconies and MyDek, aims to improve flat and apartment dwellers’ lives through the creation of innovative balcony-specific products and services. We are on a mission to create balcony happiness the world over.
With a rich history of success behind us, we create solutions that tackle issues such as balcony safety, reducing fire risk for instance, and creating healthier and happier lifestyles for of high-rise apartment residents across the world.
Having launched four months ago, we are now on the hunt for a Membership and Subscriptions Product Manager to support and scale the Skize membership.
– Salary of up to £65,000 per annum DOE
– Build an innovative global community
With the backing, support and expertise of various internal teams and groups, you will discover that this is an incredible chance to take on a role where you can build a worldwide following and community.
Alongside superb rewards, you will have the chance to significantly add to your portfolio of work and help us to develop further interest in our area of expertise.
We’ve been changing the face of balcony construction since the 1970s and now we are eager to drive engagement not just within the construction community, but also balcony users themselves. You will have the chance to directly engage with a potentially vast group, bring them together and help them to make the most of their balconies and homes.
So, if you are ready for a fresh challenge, eager to roll up your sleeves and get involved and set to advance your career in the right direction utilising a wide range of your skills, this is the role for you.
As the Membership and Subscriptions Product Manager, you will be tasked with creating a new, exciting product that will attract and retain the global balcony community.
Taking ownership of the subscription product development, you will maximise the value of Skize as a tool for bringing people together as a community. You will help apartment dwellers to collaborate with other balcony users and learn from experts to make their balcony experience the best it can be.
Specifically, you will:
- Work with the Marketing team and Customer Success Leads to define the strategic vision, roadmaps and growth opportunities
- Use data and consultants to drive decision making and the development of subscription products
- Oversee the development of complementary platforms that will deliver products
- Achieve agreed KPIs for the products
- Develop and build a team over time to develop and refine further products
To be considered as our Membership and Subscriptions Product Manager, you will need:
- At least three years’ successful progressive experience as a Consumer Subscription Product Developer and Manager, ideally partly digital and partly physical
- Experience of delivering a portfolio of successful subscription products that deliver measurable customer, user and business outcomes – ideally with a start-up
- Experience of collecting, analysing and presenting data
- The ability to lead multi-skilled teams
- An understanding of the operation of a successful B2C subscription business
Other organisations may call this role Community Manager, Consumer Subscription Product Developer, Consumer Subscription Product Manager, Digital Product Manager, New Product Developer, NPD Manager, or New Product Development Manager.