TransferGo is a fast-growing fintech brand, offering online money transfers to over 60 countries across the world with high speeds, low fees and no hassle. We’re a diverse and multilingual bunch of people, working from offices in London, Vilnius, Kaunas, Berlin, Istanbul and Warsaw – and we’re still growing!
At TransferGo, we’re on a mission to make moving money globally as quick and simple as sending a text. We started out and have grown as a beloved consumer brand, and now are bringing the same great service to enterprises for their financial products or own use. Enterprise team plays a critical role in shaping the way we serve large-scale businesses, starting with our new Remittance as a Service product and beyond. To make sure we’re doing that in the best way possible, we’re looking for a talented Senior Product Manager – Enterprise to join our Product team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Build a deep understanding of the market, customers and their needs, becoming a go-to expert of your area, and representing it across the organisation
- Define our competitive positioning and strategy in collaboration with leadership team
- Develop and own product roadmap, managing competing ambitions, generating and validating ideas, adapting to changing circumstances
- Work closely with dedicated development team and cross-functional stakeholders (sales, operations, compliance, other product teams) to design, develop and launch features/products
- Steer your product to success leveraging data, research, and product development best practices
Our Enterprise products are API-driven. We focus on building a balanced SaaS proposition instead of customer-specific solutions. We value flexibility but we also commit when timelines are needed commercially. We build in iterations, testing waters before investing significant resources. We strive to build great experiences end-to-end: for customer’s commercial, operational, technical teams and their end users. We play in a regulated field so we are mindful of the rules but also eager to see how the market evolves. And, at the end of the day, we are rewarded by knowing how our service enabled others to move money where it was sorely needed.
Here’s what we’d love from our new Product Manager:
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years of product management experience building digital products at scale
- Track record of end-to-end product delivery and hands-on MVP definition
- You have analytical mindset and data-driven approach to decision making
- You are passionate about building great experiences for the customers
- You operate effectively in varying degrees of abstraction, and are able to translate complex concepts into clear tasks and objectives
- You don’t shy away from a technical conversation with your engineering team. You are familiar with REST APIs, microservices architecture, event-based systems etc
- You are comfortable discussing specialised business topics (financial operations, compliance, commercial) and shaping the outcomes to best meet customer needs and business goals
- You are a natural leader who can align stakeholders around a single goal. You wear multiple hats as the CEO of your product to deliver success
… and if you can also do this stuff, even better:
- You have a strong understanding of digital financial services and fintech industry
- You have experience working on enterprise, SaaS or API products
- You have experience working at fast moving, dynamic startup environment
If you’re excited about the opportunity and think you have much of what we’re looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure, we’d love to hear from you. This is a multifaceted role but many aspects can be learned on the job.
Some of our best benefits:
- Being part of an exciting and growing fintech startup community
- A competitive salary package
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Private health insurance (after 6 months of employment)
- Flexible working hours, with the opportunity to work from home
- The opportunity to learn with a company that is rapidly growing, along with a guaranteed training budget
- A friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment – a pet-friendly office, team events, tasty snacks and drinks in the office, team buildings, a fun budget and events.