I am seeking a seasoned Product Management Leader who empowers team members to do their best while holding them to a higher standard of growth, accomplishment, and results. You will be responsible for providing product vision, driving strategy around solutions, and successfully executing across numerous technologies to solve difficult problems for our customers. This position requires a well-rounded individual who will not miss details while guiding multiple teams. Someone who can distill complex problems into actionable work. You will be free to innovate in a team-oriented environment with open-minded people that care deeply about our products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive product strategy, implementation and delivery
- Work across product and engineering teams to build, design, implement and maintain our products with a particular focus on delivering a streamlined tester experience and giving customers the best continuous testing platform
- Manage multiple product management teams supporting a broad product portfolio
- Partner with Product Marketing and coordinate GTM activities and product launches
- Convey product value and strategic direction to c-staff, customers, prospects, and other stakeholders
- Function as a trusted partner and subject matter expert for customers and partners
- Drive decisions around prioritization, solutions, functionality, and pricing
- Influence and establish good product management practices through solid design decisions, data-driven insights, processes, and tools.
Desired skills and experience:
- Proven track record (10+ years) of success delivering software to technical audience. Experience with SaaS is a plus.
- Technical depth is a must both for understanding the customer challenges and gaining credibility with the Engineering teams
- Business acumen with a strategic ability to solve problems across organizational boundaries
- Solid understanding of SDLC and Software Testing Life Cycle
- Experience with modern DevOps practices is a plus
- Empathetic, people-centered mindset and a passion for bringing the best out of the people and helping them realize their potential
- Attention to detail – ability to work with a large amount of data and ability to consolidate, distill and simplify to drive clarity
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and rapidly changing work environment
- Excellent communications skills and fluent English language skills (both verbal and written)
The VP of Product Management will be successful in this role when they can execute the following strategic tasks (each will come with specific KPIs):
- People: Recruit, retain, train and motivate your team
- Communication: Successfully communicate the product roadmap internally and externally, while having the ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Long-term vision: Maintain 3-year product strawman
- Research: Collect and analyze feedback from both internal and external sources so we deepen our understanding of all customers
- Customer service: Provide an unparalleled customer experience by driving new features, marketing programs, customer surveys, partnerships, pricing and technical documentation
- GTM: Deliver software products to market
The core engineering team for this product portfolio is in Vienna. I would prefer if you are based in Vienna or open to relocation or at least a 1-2 yr tour of duty. Relocation support will be provided.