JOIN THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other gig. We’re a young company with a startup mentality and a hunger to be the best. In less than four years NA-KD has become one of the fastest growing fashion e-commerce brands in the world. And we have a three million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.
Do you want to be part of shaping the best possible user experience for our customers? At NA-KD we are passionate about our customers and we are now looking for an equally passionate Product Manager. The product manager will plan and build products and services across channels and platforms. The aim is to improve customer experience and create new ways for NA-KD to drive profitable growth.
In this role you will create and manage your squad’s roadmap for your digital products and solutions that can range from our e-commerce platform to digital marketing technology stack. You will prioritize initiatives based on quarterly and annual strategic and commercially driven business cases, whilst championing a customer centric approach to product development.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
- Accountable for shaping and managing roadmaps for a portfolio of digital/mobile products from strategic planning to tactical activities, based on inputs from a variety of sources and stakeholders
- Engagement with business stakeholders to cover the strategic aspects of product development, including product vision definition, roadmap creation, business case creation and follow-up
- Identify opportunities for innovation, pilots and prototyping. Work with team to implement and gather learnings to inform the roadmap
- Responsible for the successful end-to-end delivery of new digital/mobile products or enhancements
- Considers all aspects of delivery including organizational readiness, ensuring the products are built to deliver business value
- Liaise with teams to ensure new digital products are adopted and the full commercial benefits are realised
- Involved with User Acceptance Testing and responsible for cursory production validation of digital products following a release
- Lead product release planning while refining the product backlog considering both business and technical inputs.
- You will work with a range of stakeholders across the whole organization, including senior management, tech, growth and brand.
- You will also manage, develop and continuously evaluate vendor relationships.
Your Past & Your Skills
- Previous experience in Product Management, as Product Manager/Owner. You have shipped products that have delivered meaningful business results.
- Experience in retail / consumer / e-commerce companies and products highly desirable
- Proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership of web & mobile products and successfully delivering results in a high-growth and dynamic business environment
- Excellent project management skills. Ability to manage multiple cross-functional team projects across critical deadlines
- Blend of business, technical and management skills, with understanding of customer experience and marketing
- Experience in A/B testing and data analytics to inform product roadmap
- Solid technology understanding; ability to communicate effectively with Engineering and UX design
- Strong familiarity of emerging technologies, capabilities and solutions
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders from senior positions and their competing needs
- Aptitude and experience in forming and advocating a customer-centric vision for your Product and your Squad
Other: Only applications in English!