Learnerbly is a team of entrepreneurs and innovators on a mission to redefine learning and development in the workplace. We aim to give every person the opportunity to be their best selves at work. We’re just getting started but so far we’ve already help businesses like ustwo, Vouchercodes and IDEO to find the best learning opportunities to accelerate the growth of their people.
About the Role
We are looking for someone who is extremely entrepreneurial to help define and execute our product strategy and roadmap. As our Head of Product, you will play a lead role in building and improving a product about which clients have already said, “Your product is really beautiful. I haven’t seen anything like this in the education space.”
You are someone who can solve big problems through rigorous prioritisation and by partnering with the other members of our leadership team, and our designers and developers. You will have operational focus and strive to constantly move our product strategy forward.
Areas of Responsibility
- Product Management: Define, build and manage an actionable product roadmap.
- Strategy: Create and drive our product strategy from interactions with customers, training vendors and team members.
- Research & Testing: Conduct customer research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods. Analyse customer behaviour and moderate user test sessions.
- Design: Design beautiful, simple and smart UX to deliver great experience, maximise adoption and value created by the Learnerbly platform.
- Analytics: Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products.
We’re a small team so you’ll have the opportunity (read: requirement 😉 to wear many hats. We see every employee as a strategic partner in our business.
- Significant experience in a startup (or similar innovative) environment that has launched a successful product from the ground up, preferably as a founder or product lead.
- You’ve managed cross-functional teams to deliver and maintain a product (B2B SAAS or Marketplaces is a bonus!) — from research to launch, from wireframing to user testing. You’ve set project timelines and managed technical teams deliver awesome products, fast.
- You’ve always been hands and want that to continue. You can manage people, but you’re happiest with your sleeves rolled up, getting stuck into the nitty gritty.
- You know how to run testing sessions with customers because you’ve done it many times. You’re comfortable sketching up mockups.
- You’re data-driven.
You’ll share a fun and dynamic learning environment with proven entrepreneurs and thought leaders. We’re passionate about learning and development and will do everything we can to maximise your personal and career growth. You’ll also receive:
- A competitive salary
- A generous learning budget
- The opportunity to learn from senior advisors from Google, Eventbrite and The Times
- Access to a vast network of 7000+ organisations across the United Kingdom
Who You’ll Get to Collaborate With
Rajeeb Dey, MBE, our CEO who has built 7,000+ relationships with companies across the UK through his successful previous venture, Enternships.
You’ll also get support from our advisory board: Renaud Visage, Cofounder and CTO of Eventbrite; Stephan Thoma, former Global Head of Learning at Google; and Peter Collingridge, former VP, Product of Safari Books Online & currently Group Head of Product at The Times.