You will join a small but dynamic and fast-paced team, wear many hats, work closely with founders and leadership, and work cross-functionally to design, build and roll-out products that deliver CareRev’s vision and strategy. This role is open to anyone eligible to work in the USA that lives in the USA. CareRev is a fully remote company with a corporate HQ in Los Angeles, California.
– Gain a deep understanding of user experience, product usage, value proposition, and the competitive landscape.
– Work with users/customers to identify and solve product gaps to provide increased value.
– Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
– Drive product/feature launches including working with ops, marketing, and sales.
– Work closely with design to translate product strategy into MVPs, prototypes and detailed requirements.
– Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
– Work closely with engineering teams to prioritize limited resources and deliver quickly.
– Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
– Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
– 2 or more years of experience with a proven track record of success, you have successfully built and managed products that users love consistently through your career.
– Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations across the company.
– Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up your sleeves and wear many hats to get the job done.
– Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Experience working with integrating API’s.
– Previous experience in small, high growth startup preferred.
About Care Rev:
Healthcare cost represents 17% of US GDP. That’s 3 trillion dollars! A large portion is costs associated with medical doctors, nurses and healthcare staff in general. The world of healthcare staffing is dominated by telephones, fax machines, and paper calendars.
CareRev is bringing the future of work to Health Care. We’re building a future where the people who work in healthcare have better tools and are empowered to be the healers they want to be.
CareRev includes an online marketplace for healthcare staff. Hospitals book highly specialized professionals on carerev.com every day.
We’re funded by an extraordinary group of investors including Y Combinator, Funders Club, Michael Sibel and other YC alumni.
Feel free to reach out to Muhammed@carerev.com if you have any questions or need a referral.
See Job at https://boards.greenhouse.io/carerev/jobs/4231564003