We are looking for an experienced Product Director to oversee and drive the concept and long-term vision for Search, Recommendations and UX at Lyst, helping guide and develop several Product Managers along the way.
Apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chat or a coffee (no agencies please, just don’t even ask).
You’ll be working with cross-functional teams across Mobile, Web, Search / Recommendations and Customer Experience to drive the development of products that surprise and delight our users at every turn.
Reporting into the CPO, although having a lot of autonomy to guide and mentor product managers within the individual product units, you’ll be helping us manage everything from the conception and delivery of a new search function, the development and improvement of machine learning and image recognition as part of this and the continual updating of our core website.
You’ll be supported by our team of software engineers, data scientists, partnerships managers and customer experience agents who will all be working together to ensure we provide our users with the right items, at the right time, at the right price.
- You will be growth minded and understand the speed of decision making required in a rapidly scaling business.
- You will be commercially and technically minded – able to understand concepts and explain limitations between marketers and engineers!
- You will need to understand modern marketing technology, think analytically about user behaviour and be able to conceptualise ideas that allow us to become best in breed in terms of in-house technology.
- You will have a passion for taking on many projects at once, balancing the swift release process with the need for attention to detail.
- You’ll know what it takes and have experienced launching complex products in the Search / AR / Maps / Ecommerce / Gaming / or Consultancy sectors that delivered significant uplift to the company bottom line.
- For this reason, we foresee this candidate coming from a top level consultancy, maybe with experience in Ecommerce, Gaming, investment banking or HFT or AdTech, with the capabilities to drive highly complex products to market with a resolute commercial vision. However, we’re open to speaking to people from anywhere if they can help us build a best-in-breed image driven search product.