Salary range £55-65k
- Help design and construct the sustainable grocery product of the future
- Look at our latest plans for Zero Waste groceries (see the video below)
- 2-5 years relevant B2C experience, ideally e-commerce/grocery
- You’ll be joining a values-driven team at a fast-growing start-up
- We understand the importance of family, friends and a work/life balance
- Remote (with meetups in London, ~2 days per month)
- Competitive £’s + options
- Starting early 2021
About Good Club
We’re a national e-commerce grocery service focused on making sustainable food and household products accessible to all. We’re all about getting responsibly sourced, organically produced, low/zero waste groceries into as many households in the UK, without costing the earth.
We’re looking for a talented product manager to turn Good Club’s ambitious vision into a product that delights our members, empowers our partners and makes our mission – making sustainable living accessible to everyone – a reality.
We work in a pragmatic way, but look to use data and insight wherever we can to help outline user needs, understand priorities and identify the best solution and the best way to deploy that solution. This role needs to help the business improve the quality of our decision making around the product build.
- Lead a cross functional team of engineering, design, marketing and operations to develop features across the entire product, from acquisition to ops.
- Refine the whole team’s application of lean principles
- Collect and analyse quant and qual insights and champion customer needs
- Prioritise work in order to solve the most valuable business problem at any time
- Manage stakeholders and dependencies across the business to ensure features are developed and launch on time
Abilities / Experience
- Problem solver and systems thinker
- Comfortable discussing and understanding the building blocks of modern web applications with engineers
- Confident interviewing and delving deep into qualitative research with customers to gather valuable insights
- Strong with numbers, ability to dive into SQL to pull out data is a bonus
- Autonomous, customer centric and commercially minded
- Experience taking products from inception/early stage to maturity
- Excellent comms and organisational skills with ability to bring remote teams together to effectively solve problems and deliver features
- 2-5 years relevant B2C experience, ideally e-commerce/grocery/
You and the team
We’re a small but experienced, values-driven, cross-functional remote team composed of engineering, UX/design, marketing, buying, ops and customer support.
Candidates who are thoughtful, self-motivated, know when to ask questions or for help, challenge assumptions, are comfortable giving and receiving constructive feedback, and are open to learning will enjoy our team dynamic.
You’ll be working closely with the founders, who are both enamoured with the disciplines of a proper product management process, with some give for the realities of life. You’ll be working most closely with Danny, who is the Product Designer.
- Honest and open communication
- Positive entrepreneurial approach: ambitious, tenacious, and pragmatic
- Thoughtful and thorough delivery of exceptionally high-quality work
- A big interest in the mission of the business
Culture & work/life
To us, a healthy work/life balance means producing world-class, meaningful output during focused hours at the desk, while having the time and headspace to lead healthy and rich lives outside of work. We’re a fully remote team on flexible hours (but generally available between 10am-4pm GMT) to accommodate busy family lives, but require attendance for face-to-face days in London for planning and (hopefully soon) larger quarterly all-hands meetings/social events.
- Competitive salary + generous options package
- Remote, flexible working
- 20% off all Good Club products
- Free memberships for friends and family
- Quarterly team meetups and social