Numan provides medicine for men and knowledge for everyone. We’re building a platform that gives men direct access to medical professionals, pharmaceutical products and the knowledge to make informed decisions about their health. But we don’t stop there. For us, it’s a mission as much as it is a business. One to help men — and all that know them — live healthier, happier lives.
Our ambitions are big, we’re working with top-tier investors to achieve them and we’re growing a team to surpass them. We are hiring a Product Manager to deliver our short term and long term product roadmap, and make our vision a reality.
What you will be doing:
- Internalising our vision of being the go-to resource for men’s wellness. We don’t just stop at physical products, think informative content, access to medical professionals and complete solutions, rather than simple fixes.
- Defining and collaborating on the product roadmap, which will be become more complex as we grow.
- Managing the workflows across our development team, prioritising work and allocating resources.
- Optimising and testing our features, giving us the best ROI from our users.
- Reporting into a Senior Product Manager, you’ll work as part of the product team.
- Experience in Product Management, managing end-to-end product lifecycles from discovery to release.
- Have a firm understanding of Agile and what it takes to deliver high quality products at speed.
- Have helped to create consumer-facing, tech-first products, ideally with some experience gained in startups.
- A strong technical understanding, particularly of APIs and service infrastructure.
- You obsess about the customer and learning from them. You understand the psychology behind creating products which consumers love, and understand the path to making that happen.
- Are collaborative and a superb communicator. You work across different teams with ease and can translate creative ideas in technical language and visa versa.
- Have a degree in engineering, mathematics, development or design. Although this is an advantage, not an essential requirement.
- Are results-driven and action-oriented.
- Are familiar with analytics tools such as GA.
- Want to work for a brand with purpose and are passionate about health & wellness.
- A competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Own a share of the business.
- Choose your own equipment – Mac or PC whatever helps you be the most productive.
- A flexible working environment that allows you to work how you work best
- A chance to build a category-defining company that’s making a real difference in people’s lives.