About the opportunity
The Growth and Retention domain at N26 looks after everything consumers face and interact with up until onboarding. Working closely with members from our Growth and Operations departments, this domain consists of three segments, focussing on pre-sign up, funnel and communication. For this reason, we are looking for a data-driven, customer centric, Director of Product to lead and help optimise metrics within this growing segment.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and grow the Growth segment and a team of talented product managers to deliver a world class growth offering and customer experience
- Partner closely with Marketing, Engagement, Data and Operations to drive Growth
- Build a systematic approach to Growth, more specifically, acquiring customers in EU and US.
- Be responsible for our AdTech / Marketing Tech efforts
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with C-level staff, board members, and other key partners stakeholders.
- Develop and own the budgets, forecasts, and metrics for our growth objectives
What you need to be successful:
- Build, nurture, and retain a team of talented product managers
- Have demonstrated experience in delivering a growth strategy for a digital product, along with building growth models.
- Demonstrated history of customer obsession, purposeful innovation, and solving big problems
- Strong analytical capabilities and ways of looking at Growth data.
- Have experience in delivering world class digital/mobile customer experiences
- Ability to use data driven insights to tell a coherent, persuasive, multi-dimensional story
- Demonstrated mastery of multi-channel optimization and ROI
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills, including conflict resolution
- Ability to work with a wide range of people effectively, leading high quality, fast paced projects.
- You have worked extensively with agile methodologies, leading multiple streams of complex work, and are adept at communicating and instilling the vision across Product, Tech, Finance and Treasury to achieve a clear focus
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service – up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We’ve eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.