Jur is a decentralized online dispute resolution platform ⚖️
Join us in revolutionizing the justice sector to make it more transparent, efficient and open.
Access to justice is hypothetical for too many people. Help us make it real for everyone.🚀️
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced product leader to join our mission to improve access to justice.
Please note: this will be a hands-on role where you will be required to handle the entire stack of product development. At a later stage, we will be onboarding new team members.
As a CPO your role will be:
- have a deep understanding of user needs
- customer discovery and research
- gathering and refining requirements
- research and define user personas and user journeys
- prioritizing features set and planning roadmap of product-related activities
- engage with CTO and tech team to understand the feasibility and scope of work
- review product releases
- removing any blocker in product development related activities
- planning go-to-market strategy
- having a good work ethic and integrity to set an example for the team
- monitor technology advancements and solution that can improve product’s experience
- you will be reporting to the CEO and COO
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (preferred)
- 4+ years of product management experience (mandatory)
- 2+ years of blockchain industry experience (preferred). A deep understanding of the blockchain industry, tokenomics and decentralized product development would be a strong plus
- Previous startup experience and strong track record (mandatory)
- Experience in Agile development and OKRs (mandatory)
- Experience managing cross-functional and distributed teams
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills
- A positive can-do attitude and sense of urgency
- Quick learner who loves co-creating with others and building team cohesiveness
- Understanding of current and future market trends and how blockchain can be utilized
- Native English speaker (preferred)
- Availability to travel up to 30% of the time once COVID-19 restrictions are be lifted and it is once again safe to meet customers in person and have in-house presentations etc.
- We receive and review your application 🔍️
- If you meet all the mandatory requirements we will be send you a small assignment ✅️
- If you perform well on the assignment, an interview 🎤️ will be scheduled with our management where we evaluate together the cultural fit (occasionally this can have some technical questions too 🤖️)
- If you pass this last round…congratulations and welcome aboard! 🎊️
For the entire next year, this position will be almost entirely remote 🌍️
We might require to travel from time to time either to meet with the team or for meeting customers so availability to travel is preferred.
Possible travel locations: San Francisco 🇺🇸️, Bangalore 🇮🇳️, Dubai 🇦🇪️, Europe 🇪🇺️.