We are seeking a strategic product management professional who has a passion for product innovation combined with a customer-centric point of view, and a history of delivering world-class products. We are looking for a director who combines strategic product planning with tactical product management skills to help drive our Company’s growth. Our products are at the heart of the some of the biggest companies on the planet, helping millions of employees to deliver their best work every day.
Join us and you will have the chance to lead products at the nexus of recognition software, talent management, social applications, mobile engagement, big data, and e-commerce.
Ready to join a fast-paced, growing, fun, and innovative organization? Workhuman is the place for you!
- Lead product vision, strategy, development, and execution across multiple product verticals at Workhuman, primarily focused on data, APIs, and technical integrations
- Work cross-functionally with dedicated engineering, design, product marketing, and other product groups to build, deliver, and constantly improve the next generation of product with a specific focus on social capabilities, analytics, and employee experiences
- Leverage your extensive product background and experience to evangelize your product vision and product roadmap to senior management and diverse stakeholders
- Use product data, modeling, and analytics to plan, measure performance, and improve product with every iteration
- Be an active participant in customer management, sales and marketing opportunities including working with top customers on new product innovations
- Develop and own your product roadmap, then leverage the support of our global organization to deliver breakthrough products for employees around the world
Reports to the VP, Product Management
Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications
- 8+ years of successful business leadership blending product strategy, product management, and product marketing activities
- Proven track-record of successful cloud-based SaaS product releases
- Technical background including management of API-focused products, experience with relational data analysis and reports, plus exposure to product instrumentation and optimization
- Experience in an agile development environment to launch new products and defining major product innovations using problem-solving abilities
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment while also being able to manage multiple projects independently
- HR & direct to consumer software experience a plus
Ability to travel 20% globally to clients, partners, Workhuman offices, and sales opportunities, as needed
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to communicate concepts and processes in a concise and instructive manner in several mediums.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business Administration is preferred