About the team
Miro is building an open developer platform to support new use cases, extend the reach of Miro online, and integrate with 3rd party systems. More than 200 apps have already been built on our initial platform release, but this is just the beginning of our journey to build a comprehensive developer offering, with a world class developer experience.
About the role
As a Group Product Manager in the Platform team, you and your team will manage the suite of APIs and SDKs that form the heart of the Miro Developer Platform, and the infrastructure that delivers those services to developers.
What you’ll do
– Define the strategy and roadmap for the core developer services (APIs, SDKs, and embeddable components) that are the heart of the Miro Developer Platform
– Work with platform engineers to deliver a consistent, stable, and secure platform.
– Build a highly effective team of product managers, and coach the broader platform team in best practices for platform product management
– Build a strong relationship, supported by consistent communication of progress and impact, between the team and the broader Miro organisation
What you’ll need
– 5+ years in product management, including at least 2 years managing platform products
– Strong track record of building platforms that are recognised as being of high quality by developers, and have generated business value
– Foundational software development skills, so that you can build simple apps on the Miro platform, in order to empathise with the developer experience
– Have built and managed highly effective and diverse product teams
– Comfortable engaging in detailed conversations about platform strategy, architecture, and design with both non-technical and technical audiences
– Effective in managing high complexity products, with multiple stakeholders both inside and outside the business
– Can prioritise competing user and business needs, and articulate a clear rationale for this prioritisation back to affected stakeholders
– Enjoy working with cross-functional teams, and collaborating with a diverse group of stakeholders, including partnerships, marketing, and developer relations
What’s in it for you
– Stock Option Grant
– Medical Insurance coverage
– Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
– Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
– Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
– Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!