With a reach of over 70 million football fans worldwide every month, we are the most popular digital media platform for young football fans. Founded in 2008 and one of the world’s first 1,000 applications in the Apple App Store, we have come a long way to provide our users with the best personalized digital football experience.
Join our cross-functional News team and be responsible for our personalisation & discovery experiences: Homestream, content feeds, content recommendations.
- Ensure the team understands the vision towards delivering the best personalised content experience for football fans.
- Own and manage the News roadmap & prioritize the backlog working closely with engineering, design and data.
- Identify customer problems through quantitative & qualitative research.
- Collaborate closely with design, data, engineering as well as business stakeholders to gather requirements and determine solutions.
- Coordinate the development of solutions from ideation to release.
- Establish product metrics to measure success and evaluate progress towards OKRs.
- You have at least 5-7 years experience in product management, with 2-3 years building personalisation/ recommendations/ data products.
- You are a great communicator with the ability to adjust your style to get understood by different stakeholders.
- You are a team player with proven ability to work cross-functionally in an agile environment.
- You are very comfortable analyzing data and running data experiments.
- You practise empathy in your day to day work to understand the user and the stakeholders.
OneFootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.
You can read more about OneFootball on our career page.