The Senior Product Manager is responsible for strategy and management of the underlying product data and supply connections in respect to features and more diverse data points. This role will work closely and synergistically with a product operations team. This role also is a liaison to business stakeholders in Business Development, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service and a partner with the Technology teams from ideation to operational execution.
- Drives the integration of content and vendors into the various applications across the organization where it provides the most appropriate business value.
- Create innovative product-driven potential solutions to challenges and business needs.
- Provides key insights about the needs and desires of customers and helps development teams to iteratively improve systems.
- Subject matter expert related to vendor optimizations and content strategy
- Identifies the supply and content strategy in tandem with product operations counterparts.
- Keeps an in-depth understanding of ICE product offerings, business models, performance statistics and dependencies. Also stays informed on trends and opportunities in the competitive market.
- Uses analytical skills to ask the right questions, create, organize, translate and cross reference requirements.
- Creates innovative data-driven solutions to new initiatives and challenges.
- Ensures that our supplier integrations are optimized
- Dialogues with stakeholders, and teams to ensure that the business strategy is represented in the product.
- 3+ years of professional experience in product development and planning, architecting, and delivering mission-critical enterprise-grade applications.
- 3+ years’ professional experience with ecommerce websites (travel and international a plus).
- Strong technical background
- Experience with databases and programming
- Experience in technical writing or flows a plus
- Experience working closely with Project Stakeholders to discern business requirements and critical success factors, guiding buy/build decisions and new product opportunities.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Demonstrate creativity in solving problems or generating improvement ideas
- Must demonstrate initiative with or without direct authority.
- Must demonstrate creativity in solving problems or generating improvement ideas.
- Must demonstrate self-motivated time management and the ability to prioritize competing or conflicting requests and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Must exhibit strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must demonstrate flexibility and adeptness in handling diverse, dynamic situations and circumstances.
- Must be detail oriented and be able to follow-up and follow-through on project actions/tasks.
- Must demonstrate ability to effectively work with diverse groups and in diverse environments.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Who We Are:
Welcome to arrivia. We specialize in making brands better through the power of travel. With more than 55 years of combined experience, we’re a merger of three powerhouse brands (in case you’ve heard of us in the travel industry) combining ICE, SOR Technology and WMPH Vacations. With offices on both coasts of the US and around the world, we embrace diversity and a passion for travel across our global staff.
We’re focused on building a customer-first culture, fueled by the best travel experiences for all our members at every point in their journey. Grow with us, as we continue our path to deliver innovative solutions and take charge of change. The adventure is only beginning. We’re on a mission to help people around the world travel better and experience more. Our team members bring world-class skills to the table to create extraordinary memories for our partners and members.
Our Core Values:
Here at arrivia we…
- Stay Curious – Explore new challenges and make space to learn, grow and improve
- Keep it Real – Earn trust through open, honest and clear communication
- Own it – Seek ways to make an impact and take action.
- Win Together – Create a culture of connection and inclusion where everyone can be their best
- FREE 7-day resort stays and cruises on your anniversary
Exclusive Employee Travel Rates on Cruises, Resorts &Hotels,
- Tours, Car Rentals
- Medical Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401K Plan
- Long Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Pet Care Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dedicated Employee Enrichment & Recognition Programs
- Special local, dining and merchandise offerings
We believe in bringing your whole self to work every single day. We accept people for who they are, and are proud to consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.