Bezos.ai is a Fulfilment-as-a-Service platform for small and medium e-commerce sellers. We are growing and hiring a product manager to be part of our growth story.
If you think excited by enabling and empowering SMEs to maximise their potential through world class fulfiment, we would love to talk to you!
- Own the day to day product management, from idea to development to implementation.
- Own the product roadmap and manage prioritization and trade-offs across seller/partner experience, business goals, technical constraints, and operational excellence.
- Work closely with technology, operations, external partners to build, test, and launch new features.
- Find practical and simple solutions to complex problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality.
Must have requirements
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager with proximity to software engineering teams.
- 2+ years experience in e-commerce and logistics platforms.
- Track record of successfully delivering projects on time, to scope, with high quality.
- Maturity, judgment, and proven ability to influence and work successfully across multiple disciplines.
- Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with light-touch direction.
- Solid quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and good business acumen.
- Can communicate complex technology solutions to different stakeholders (technical and non-technical).
- A positive outlook, boundless energy and thrive on collaboration in agile and startup environments.
- Good vibes: Fostering team spirit; someone everyone enjoys and aspires to work with.
Nice to have requirements
- Previous software development/coding experience.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering.
We strive to create exciting and amazing opportunities where our team members love to work and have fun with each other. We offer a remote-first culture, unlimited holidays and a competitive compensation package which includes an attractive base salary and stock options.
This is a super exciting role and a critical hire for our team, as you will join our startup as one of the very first employees.