Founded in May 2015, Papier is recognised in the Sunday Times tech track top 100 as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. A London based start-up, which has raised ~£15 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation. Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards, to wedding invitations and stationery.
We are looking for our first full time Product manager, to work closely with the CPO in shaping the future of the product at Papier, helping to develop customer focused digital products that fuel our continued growth. You’ll be working as part of a friendly close knit team that is changing the way people view online stationery.
- Work closely with the CPO to develop Papier’s digital product roadmap that strikes the balance between customer value and business viability.
- Clearly define opportunities, utilising data, customer insight and knowledge of business goals to inform backlog prioritisation that supports the growth of the business.
- Maintain the product backlog and run key product activities such as backlog refinement, grooming, developing user stories etc.
- Run product discovery with the product design team, running customer research, competitor analysis, building understanding of the problem space and informing our solution development.
- Manage communication with the business stakeholders building relationships with your team, stakeholders and executives to deliver change effectively.
- Identify clear, measurable metrics to track the impacts of development on product performance.
- 4+ years of Product management experience of successfully delivering measurable impact as part of a product team, ideally within an e-commerce or retail background.
- Experienced in facilitating the product development processes and running key activities and processes that create outstanding solutions for customers.
- Familiar working with tools such as Heap, Google Analytics, Looker, Miro, Notion etc.
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain the thinking behind the product decisions with all levels within the business.
- Highly motivated and comfortable taking the initiative.
- Motivation to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.
- Competitive salary
- Camden office location (the team are currently working from home due to Government restrictions)
- £40 per month cultural allowance (to spend on books, art & design magazines and more!)
- Friendly and fantastic team!