We are Insurify – one of the fastest growing MIT FinTech start-ups that is disrupting the $600B Insurance Industry. Led by veterans from Kayak and TripAdvisor, we are using leading technologies to build an award-winning platform. Our smart virtual insurance agent and robo advisor gives consumers personalized insurance recommendations and compares dozens of quotes at once to save them time and money.
Check out what others have to say about Insurify:
- One of 17 Startups to Watch in 2017 (Bostinno)
- The 2016 Insurance Disruptor of the Year (ACORD – The Insurance Standards Organization)
- The Best Insurance Website of 2016 (WebAwards)
- Design, deploy and analyze a variety of innovative opportunities in an effort to:
- increase number of new registered users;
- increase retention of new & existing users;
- increase word of mouth
- successfully launch of new content/affinity products
- Explore, test and analyze new customer acquisition channels, platforms and networks
- Find influencers to promote the brand and develop content strategies to increase awareness of Insurify’s brand and services
- Prioritize and optimize growth channels and create viral growth
- Optimize referral and affinity marketing campaigns
- Manage a suite of digital marketing tools to determine efficacy of campaigns
- Collaborate closely with marketing and product team members, graphic designers, and copywriters on campaigns and strategies
- Influence core product and engineering levers for driving acquisition & retention
- At least 3 years of data analytics and digital marketing, SEO experience, preferably with a startup
- Strong understanding of SEO and content marketing growth strategies
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Results oriented with roll-up-the-sleeves attitude – proven ability to execute
- Quantifiable proof of success from previous experience
- Must be able to show how you iterated a variety of growth experiments and how you came to conclusions
- Demonstrate analytical rigor: you must know how to quantitatively analyze growth strategy programs
- engineering degree or statistics degree is a plus
- Do meaningful work that can have an impact
- Be part of a fast growing startup
- Work with a team of seasoned tech veterans with successful track record
- Unlimited vacation time
- Flexible work spaces including roof deck, kitchen, lounge areas, conference rooms, etc.
- Free coffee, snacks, beverages in office, including Bagel Wednesdays and catered dinners once a week.
- Small knit group where your ideas are heard and encouraged.