Do you dream of new A/B testing – both new ideas and iterating on existing functionality? Do you turn everything into a conversion rate funnel? Then this is the role for you! The Digital Engagement team at Verizon is hiring a Growth & Optimization Manager to support the My Fios mobile app. Your main focus will be to utilize data to drive optimal lifetime value & loyalty from each customer. This is a unique role to work within a dynamic, fast-growing group that is defining the future of customer experience inside of a Fortune 15 business.
- Work with product, design, and IT leadership to establish growth strategies to support Verizon’s mobile user experience, churn, cost reduction, and revenue goals
- Analyze all aspect of Verizon’s mobile conversion funnel across the app, identify areas for improvement, and help the team realize these opportunities
- Define and execute the strategy for how we use key communication channels (including in-app, loyalty programs, push, social, and email) to drive new user growth and existing customer retention
- Perform meaningful customer segmentation and analysis and rapidly test hypotheses
- Partner with analytics team to produce dashboard reporting; define roadmap for acquisition and retention tactics; and communicate insights, analysis and results
- Manage A/B tests and subsequent feature development that reinforce our self-service value proposition across the customer life cycle to activate digital users, reduce churn, increase loyalty, and improve the customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing growth, retention and/or conversion rate optimization initiatives
- Samples of related projects and results
- Obsession with UX and mobile best practices
- Evidence of being self-motivated and driving results – able to build agile processes from the ground up and challenge ‘legacy’ thinking by taking ownership of your product
- Experience collaborating on large-scale software projects (preferably mobile apps) – show us that you can communicate and work effectively as part of a distributed, multidisciplinary team
- Experience with Adobe Analytics & Target preferred
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and samples of related projects/products you have managed.