Job Title: Product Manager
Reporting to: Chief Product Officer
Located: Remote, United Kingdom with periodic travel to the Airangel HQ. There may be a requirement to travel to customer sites on an ad-hoc basis.
Strategic Objective of the role:Working with internal & external stakeholders to improve Airangel solutions and discover and implement measurable product enhancements which help make our customers deliver their IP network experiences to Hospitality and Residential.
What you should know about your team: You will form an essential part of a cross functional team; we believe in sharing knowledge and giving feedback which helps us to work together and understand each other better. We work as a flat team.
Your core competencies:
Helping is in your DNA
· You will be an essential part of a cross functional team and collaborate with teams across Airangel to align plans, unblock software development, and communicate changes
· You pro-actively engage with Support and DevOps where product delivery outcomes may impact support processes or resources required to continue to support applications effectively.
· Delivering exceptional customer service is second nature to you and you develop and maintain trusted relationships with the technical stakeholders of our Strategic Customers & Partners.
You get things done
· Facilitate workshops to expose stories, identify acceptance criteria and construct backlogs
· You keep in mind technical constraints and business goals when discussing customer needs and requirements.
· You work autonomously through the discovery process whilst making sure that assumptions get tested quickly and effectively
· Managing the Product backlog and develop user stories
You push the boundaries
· By being a problem solver and taking significant user needs/pain points in order to figure out what a solution would look like.
· Co-ordinate across complex dependencies to go from idea to successful implementation.
· Continuously monitoring and tracking features’ performance and functionality after launch with an aim to improve them
· Exploit new business opportunities by recommending product enhancements and updates
· Ensuring the products competitive position by staying abreast of Market Trends
You elevate yourself and others
· Staying abreast of industry best practice to maintain the product’s compliance
· You are committed to delivering a quality product and do this by taking ownership, listening, and understanding the customer’s pain points.
· You document product features and maintain our user guides to ensure the information shared with our internal/external customers is accurate and up to date.
Experience & Qualifications:
3+ years’ experience in software Product Management, Product Owner role
Business analysis skills, techniques including writing user stories, acceptance criteria and documenting technical requirements.
experience of running workshops
Network Vendor experience with Mikrotik, Ruckus and Aruba
IP networking experience
Knowledge & experience of Linux or other Unix operating systems
What you should know about us:
What we do:
We provide Wi-Fi and network management solutions to our hospitality & residential customers that are safe, secure, simple to manage and allow our customers to improve their users’s experience, increase satisfaction & loyalty, and generate subscription revenues. We work closely with leading wireless hardware manufacturers, service delivery partners and global hospitality brands to ensure that we lead through the latest innovations.
Who we are:
We have been in business for 15 years and if you join us you will end up with approximately 50 colleagues dotted around the UK, Belgium, and the UAE. We are small in size but not in achievement. We are proud to provide our services to some of the world’s leading brands in hospitality and in the residential space. Our prestigious customers include Movenpick Hotels & Resorts, The Ritz London, IHG, Marriott International, Accor, Point A Hotels…
What’s important to us:
Airangel is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.