Who are we? 🌱
Fastic was founded in 2019, and has quickly become one of the fastest growing intermittent fasting apps in the world 🚀 . Since we started we have helped millions of users lead healthier, happier and more balanced lives. Our unique holistic approach combines healthy fasting with mindfulness, education, nutrition, and exercise. This is the founding team’s second venture after selling their first company for $70m in 2017.
Our global team is fully remote and growing quickly. We are dedicated to our mission of restoring balance and helping our users lead healthier and more fulfilling lives. Join us and become part of the change. 🧡
The Senior Product Manager will be joining a newly formed team with a focus on two key strategic initiatives.
You will be responsible for defining the product development roadmap across the entire experience, leading the product initiatives to increase engagement, conversion and retention.
We are looking for self-starters, who seek a fast paced dynamic environment and want to make a difference.
The role is fully remote and reports into the CPO.
Your Tasks 📄
- Work closely with the CPO to define the roadmap and deliver the product features across both iOS and Android
- Gather requirements and break features down into smaller stories to enable the development of releasable content in each sprint
- Take ownership of the Agile scrum ceremonies and facilitate daily stand-up, planning and retrospectives
- Manage the backlog and refine the roadmap regularly with your engineering team
- Track and monitor your features’ performance and functionality after launch to iterate and guide future development
- Create hypotheses for product improvements to be tested and drive these tests through from ideation to analytics
- Use your analytical skills and your ability to challenge and be challenged on a numerical basis to ensure your decisions are well-founded
- 5+ years of solid product management experience gained within an agile app environments
- Passionate about developing several features at once
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Working knowledge of tools: Jira, Firebase, GA, Optimizely, Braze, Branch
- Experience working within on mobile/native applications or previous experience working for a mobile business
- Experience working on high traffic consumer products
- Highly organised, self-motivated and the ability to effectively multi-task and work fast
- Able to work in an unsupervised autonomous environment
Why join Fastic 🧡
Well we are glad you asked, in a nutshell
- Flat Hierarchies
- Big & Unique Opportunities
- Fast Learning
- Ownership and Autonomy
- Close Teams
- Awesome Culture & People
What we offer🎉
- Attractive salary and vacation days
- We are a fully remote company, we offer all employees the opportunity to work from home (or wherever you want) as long as it’s CET +/- 2 hr.
- Team events: our entire team travels to exciting destinations across Europe to spend time together several times per year
- Flexible working hours
- Hardware of your choice will be made available to you (i.e laptop, monitor etc)