Who are we? 🌱
Fastic was founded in 2019, and has quickly become one of the fastest growing intermittent fasting apps in the world 🚀 . Since we started we have helped millions of users lead healthier, happier and more balanced lives. Our unique holistic approach combines healthy fasting with mindfulness, education, nutrition, and exercise. This is the founding team’s second venture after selling their first company for $70m in 2017.
Our global team is fully remote and growing quickly. We are dedicated to our mission of restoring balance and helping our users lead healthier and more fulfilling lives. Join us and become part of the change. 🧡
Your Role 😎
At Fastic, we believe that design is at the core of our activities and we are on mission to hire the best creatives out there.
Due to growth we are hiring a Senior Product Designer. As part of our product team you’ll work closely with product managers and developers to create beautiful product features. From idea to execution, you are the type of designer that can deliver quality work on a tight schedule and are not afraid to take on a challenge.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment where you can have a direct impact on company growth then Fastic is the perfect place for you.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in delivering both UX & UI design, including experience designing mobile and native applications.
- Proven mobile design and proven UI experience on mobile app design working with sketches, prototypes, wireframes, user flows and UI interactions.
- Experience working within cross-functional teams in agile environments working closely with product managers and engineers.
- You understand the necessity to balance design, functionality and the business needs.
- You possess broad knowledge of design tools and have used Figma and are an Adobe Creative Cloud expert (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects).
- A strong understanding of Design Thinking and how to practically apply it as you solve complex problems for Fastic users.
About you 😎
- Able to work independently but get excited about collaboration and appreciates feedback
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty with multiple projects
- Consider yourself always on top of the latest design trends
- A quick learner, always open-minded and curious, and eager to learn new skills
- You have a keen interest or knowledge of gamification and the user onboarding process
- You have a can-do attitude, a proactive approach to your work, are autonomous and take ownership of your work; a perfectionist that can deliver fast
- You love to work in a fast-paced, openly creative environment
- Bonus: you already have experience working remotely as part of a distributed company
Why Join Fastic? 🧡
Well we are glad you asked, in a nutshell;
- Flat Hierarchies
- Big & Unique Opportunities
- Fast Learning
- Ownership and Autonomy
- Awesome Culture & People
What we offer 🎉
- Attractive salary and vacation days
- We are a fully remote company, we offer all employees the opportunity to work from home (or wherever you want) as long as it’s CET +/- 2 hr.
- Team events: our entire team travels to exciting destinations across Europe to spend time together several times per year
- Flexible working hours
- Hardware of your choice will be made available to you (i.e laptop, monitor etc)