Just Move In is a PropTech / FinTech on a mission to simplify the home moving process – a point in people’s lives that is often stressful, time-consuming and costly. We help a number of stakeholders including buyers, sellers, renters, managing agents and landlords. Our award-winning Home Setup service helps movers manage a wide range of services at the new property including council tax, water, sewerage, energy, broadband, media, removals and insurance. We avoid users having to speak to multiple companies, fill out multiple forms and spend hours trawling comparison sites. Our digital tenant referencing platform helps letting agencies assess the financial and broader suitability of prospective tenants.
We’re delighted to be working with hundreds of property partners around the UK, delivering exceptional service to their clients, and have the highest Trustpilot score in our sector (4.9/5).
We’re a certified B Corporation and encourage our team, suppliers and partners, to think about their impact on the planet and society.
We’re a fast-growth business and have recently joined the Tech Nation Fintech programme.
Who are we looking for:
A confident, ambitious Product Manager to play a pivotal role in the development and management of our two core product platforms – Mover Home Setup & Agency Services which includes our new Digital Referencing platform.
As a Product Manager reporting directly to the Head of Product, you will be working closely with all business functions to plan and deliver product roadmaps, prioritizing what the seven-person development team is working on, writing functional specifications and working with departmental heads to test and deliver new features.
The role will be very hands-on and you should be ready to champion an analytical approach to testing and validating features as our products mature.
Experience working on B2B and B2C products and platforms is essential, along with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- You will collaborate with the wider business to help translate our business goals into product objectives
- You will work closely with design, development, marketing and other stakeholders to specify and deliver features that deliver the stated product objectives
- You will develop a strong understanding of the competitor landscape and the wider move market
- You will work with all functions to continually optimise both our customer journeys and operational efficiencies
- You will make an important contribution to the businesses product roadmap
- 2+ years product management experience
- Experience of working within an agile Product team
- Technical understanding of software development
- Clear, confident communicator
- Strong relationship and collaboration skills
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Experience managing competing priorities, roadmaps and sprint planning
- Experience of writing functional specifications for development and design teams
- Able to draw analytical insights, and iterate digital products using qualitative and quantitative data
- An appetite to work in a fast-growth business
Beneficial but not required:
- A background in or knowledge of AI and data science
- A background in or knowledge of energy, broadband or insurance
- Experience with Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Mixpanel and Google Analytics
- Commercial understanding
- Experience working remotely
- Good excel / spreadsheet competence
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces
What will you be working on:
The business currently serves customers over the phone but has a substantial tech-stack powering this service. You will be arriving in the company at a pivotal time as we start to build a pure digital Home Setup service and hybrid phone / digital variants. The company has already developed a substantial digital referencing product which will require further optimisation. Further development of our B2B partner portal will also be required.
How will you be working:
With changing times, communication is more important than ever. Slack, Google Hangouts and Zoom are used within the business for daily catchups/meetings. Your role will initially be remote until it is safe for people to return to work. We are open to it staying largely remote, with regular visits to our head office in Bournemouth for team building and planning sessions.
We see it as our mission to try and inspire everyone we come into contact with. Whether customers, colleagues, suppliers or partners, we want to show it’s possible to grow a great business at both a service and commercial level, whilst making a positive impact on the wider world.
We are not in business to tell our customers what to do, we are here to empower them to make decisions based on the things that matter to them. Internally we want our colleagues to have the freedom to make decisions and to be individuals, not robots.
We provide services around times of potentially high stress for our customers, so showing empathy towards them and their individual needs is key – we cannot put our profit above customer suitability. Likewise, we’ll make our business decisions with empathy for our communities and the environment.
In a world of average experiences, we’re out to deliver moments of delight, both internally and externally. We will never settle for ‘good enough’, our aim is to ‘Wow’.