Product Managers at Pendo build products for Product Managers. If you’re a data-driven PM looking to join a company and a team that makes your day-to-day and that of other Product people more enjoyable and successful come join our team. We work every day to help customers create products users love. We’re currently in search of a Technical Product Manager who utilizes design thinking and wants to be laser-focused on bringing our customers the best experience in Pendo.
Responsibilities (What You’ll Do):
– Work cross functionally between Product, Design, Engineering, QA and Product Operations teams to facilitate and own new product development.
– Deeply understand our customers workflows and jobs-to-be-done to inform new opportunities to improve their experience
– Work with engineering teams to deliver a scalable architecture that not just meets current needs, but considers future growth scenarios
– Use agile principles to write user stories, plan and drive the software development of features.
– Manage and communicate dependencies with other teams.
– Define clear outcomes that measure customer satisfaction and business impact with the ability to analyze them and utilize them in decision making processes
– Prioritize between new features, architectural improvements, and operational excellence